Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Fleetyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   I lost my two front teeth now i want a Retrofit Negh'Var for Christmas (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=436831)

zeuxidemus001 11-05-2012 08:40 PM

I lost my two front teeth now i want a Retrofit Negh'Var for Christmas

Yes all the federation ships that have come out have made those teeth S'nta K'laws of the House of K'ringle rot and fall out. It is sad times in the empire almost a whole human year since any Blood was spilt on a new C-store Klingon Vessel or even any celebrations with Bloodwin and More Bloodletting.

It is time for the House of K'ringle to unveil a Retrofit Negh'Var that isn't filled with federation tapestries, food replicators, or sonic showers... No more high end engineering toothless wonder Heavy Battle Cruisers...

So let our wishes of having a new ship before this year ends because many of warriors have counted all the fingers and toes or claws of all their house members and still that many days and months has expired! So the Empire has patience but it ran out uhhh last wednesday I think it was right when vesta tractor beams were installed!

emperorandy 11-06-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 (Post 6422671)
S'nta K'laws of the House of K'ringle

I LOL'd.

But, yes, the Neghvar seems a bit neglected and the KDF shipyards are VERY neglected. Even redheaded stepchildren get COAL in their stockings.

lordmalak1 11-06-2012 12:37 PM

Now, now, We did get that timeship recently- you remember the sci ship some were screaming for.

Haven't seen one in game yet.

bitemepwe 11-06-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001
S'nta K'laws of the House of K'ringle
lol.

This is so funny it may need a GoS Christmas episode to tell the story of the House of K'ringle.

dank65 11-06-2012 01:04 PM

Rofl...................+1

levi3 11-06-2012 04:04 PM

Stop your whinning - the KDF is the only ones getting decent upgrades to their starbases

Fireplaces, Orion Security guards, targs, fountains, Frigging Dancing Girls!!@#^$#&

We get Latium traders?? - what the heck - the Federation is not even supposed to be using Latinum.

dontdrunkimshoot 11-06-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by levi3 (Post 6431801)
Stop your whinning - the KDF is the only ones getting decent upgrades to their starbases

Fireplaces, Orion Security guards, targs, fountains, Frigging Dancing Girls!!@#^$#&

We get Latium traders?? - what the heck - the Federation is not even supposed to be using Latinum.

that has so much to do with the ship inbalance, ya...:rolleyes:

the negvar with DHC and 2 AtB is a ton of fun, good damage dealing uptime, DEM3, EWP and RSP at global, TB and HE at global, its quite a force.

levi3 11-06-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot (Post 6432081)
that has so much to do with the ship inbalance, ya...:rolleyes:

the negvar with DHC and 2 AtB is a ton of fun, good damage dealing uptime, DEM3, EWP and RSP at global, TB and HE at global, its quite a force.

I like the Negvar - there is a fleet version - why does it need a refit? Do you have the fleet version?

dontdrunkimshoot 11-06-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by levi3 (Post 6432671)
I like the Negvar - there is a fleet version - why does it need a refit? Do you have the fleet version?

don't have tier 4 shipyard yet, the fleet neg would be nice though

levi3 11-06-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot (Post 6432791)
don't have tier 4 shipyard yet, the fleet neg would be nice though

My KDF fleet is only tier 2 - super casual - so it will be a Loonng time before I can get tier 4 ships.

people think I am against the KDF - not - true. If they would come out with a decent C-store ship that was Vesta equilivant I would buy if for sure.

I am just not that into PvP and it seems the KDF is still stuck in it's original mold