i would be interested in knowing what do you think is the best 5 ships and what is the bottom 5 ships currently in STO? i would exclude tier 1 & 2 ships, but leave in tier 3 ships primarily becasue of the defiant.
5 (tie) Sci Oddy / Recluse
i get the feel that the Jem Hadar attack ship is very good, but i have no experience at all with it.
it will take me more time to come up with the bottom 5.
very eager to see what you think.
for me it's:
1. jem bug
2. fleet defiant
3. fleet mvae/mobius
4. fleet reconnaissance science vessel/chimera
5. recluse carrier
- sao paulo
1) Excelsior - for a Tac it's simply a wonderful cruiser.
2) Kar'fi (KDF but you didn't specify faction) - a great ship for KDF Sci's - incredible fun.
3) Peghqu' - a little weak on the shields front but it's versatile, unique and the Battle Cloak makes it superior to the Chimera.
4) Chimera - again, versatile and unique - a lot of fun irrespective of profession.
5) K't'inga Retrofit/Fleet K't'inga - there's 'better' ships but nothing with as much old-school charm except...
6) Exeter with Constitution Refit skin - just because... ;)
And as you may have gathered - I don't like Escorts :D
1) Odyssey in all its variants - too slow and lumbering for my taste.
2) Defiant Retrofit - I have one, I fly it occasionally, I hate it.
3) Sovereign - just - meh. I want to like it but it doesn't do anything particularly well.
4) Vor'cha Retrofit - similar complaint to the Sovvy - at first I liked it but irrespective of profession you end up with similar builds. Reliable but oh so vanilla.
5) Any of the Galaxy variants - just awful, awful ships.
Fleet Recon Sci vessel (may be replaced by vesta soon)
Fleet Advanced Escort
Fleet Patrol escort
2. Fleet Hoh'sus BOP
3. Karfi carrier
4. B'rel BOP
5. Tac or command Bortasqu
Lockbox ships are good so no need to list them here.
Forgot my bad list, here it is
deep space science
Galaxy-r and Galaxy-x
Fleet Norgh BOP
2- the bug
4- orb weaver
5- fleet defiant
2- fleet deep space science
3- fleet saber (to week of hull)
4- intrepid retro (should have a better turn)
5- galaxy retro
I feel like if the best ships aren't lockbox ships, Cryptic has done something wrong. :p
1. Jem'Hadar Bug
5. Orb Weaver
Bottom 5, from best to worst:
1. Atrox Carrier
2. Assault Cruiser
3. Aquarius Destroyer
5. Star Cruiser
i like the way the star cruiser looks and i seriously regret getting it. there is nothing you can do to make it good.
i may have to make room for a new ship and the star cruiser is probably the one if so.
So. That's why.
Edit: Though I did see, and getting off topic here, a rainbow-boat Atrox who refused to use small-craft. That was the worst. But almost every star cruiser I've seen has been abysmal.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 PM.|