||11-08-2012 02:05 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - November 8, 2012
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- Fixed various speeling and gramar issues throughout New Romulus.
- Into the Hive: After completing the optional objective the "failed" interact button will no longer incorrectly appear.
- Tractor Beam Repulsors will no longer allow its Kinetic Damage to gain benefit from Particle Generators skill twice.
- Tooltips for Resistance have been updated.
- Season 7 tooltips have been reporting different values from Season 6.
- These were just text differences in how the values displayed were calculated, the underlying power values have not changed at all.
- Tooltips for Resistance, such as damage resistance, will now say "Resistance Rating" instead of just "Resistance".
- This is just a text change.
- Increased the number of Borg Neural Processors in Omega Conversion Crates.
- Players will have to re-copy characters from Holodeck to see this update.
- Embassy Update: Added Additional Duty Officer Assignment Slot functionality.
- These can be purchased from the Consumables vendor in the Shuttle Bay, upon unlocking the appropriate Recruitment Tier.
- Resolved an issue that caused higher ranks of Dampening Field to appear on top of the caster rather than the target.
- Updated the requirements for the Investigate Officer Reports (Foundry) Daily.
- Now, only projects that normally reward XP and EC will count towards completion.
- The Foundry mission description will now indicate when it will not count towards the Foundry mission daily.
- Foundry: Resolved an issue that prevented the use of custom costumes.
- Re-resolved the issue that prevented interacting with objects and contacts through forcefields and other similar objects.