Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - November 10, 2012 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=441511)

zer0niusrex 11-10-2012 05:02 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - November 10, 2012
 
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.16

General:
  • Resolved an issue that caused players to get disconnected.
  • Resolved an issue that incorrectly caused ALL Bridge Officer powers to be available in space, instead of just the ones that are currently assigned to ship stations.

levi3 11-10-2012 05:04 PM

I told everyone that you were around on the weekends. Do they listen to me --NOOO!

sean2448 11-10-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by levi3 (Post 6499491)
I told everyone that you were around on the weekends. Do they listen to me --NOOO!

no one does
i said save salvage did they nope blew on dilthium so because low amount won't get aton of dilthium or marks like me hehe

cptskeeteruk 11-10-2012 05:10 PM

Ah thats why i cant pop on tribble to see that bug about powers in space, meh wanted to have a peek before u took it off.

meurik 11-10-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0niusrex (Post 6499471)
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.16

General:
  • Resolved an issue that caused players to get disconnected.
  • Resolved an issue that incorrectly caused ALL Bridge Officer powers to be available in space, instead of just the ones that are currently assigned to ship stations.

Son of a...

Are the devs EVER gonna respond to if they intend on keeping the Dilithium values on the DOff grinder, as it currently is on Tribble? More Dilithium sinks... less Dilithium sources. What do you get? A shortage of Dilithium.

markhawkman 11-10-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meurik (Post 6499631)
Son of a...

Are the devs EVER gonna respond to if they intend on keeping the Dilithium values on the DOff grinder, as it currently is on Tribble? More Dilithium sinks... less Dilithium sources. What do you get? A shortage of Dilithium.

not likely....

bghost 11-10-2012 05:31 PM

when will we see the vesta in ship requisitions on tribble

suuperduude 11-10-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bghost (Post 6499951)
when will we see the vesta in ship requisitions on tribble

I believe it was by invite only. So never.

atatassault 11-10-2012 05:46 PM

It would be cool if you hosted weekends or something where You could (and legitmately) use all your Boff powers. Fun, fun chaos.

timelord79 11-10-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bghost (Post 6499951)
when will we see the vesta in ship requisitions on tribble

It will come to a C-Store near you on tuesday.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51 AM.