Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Duty Officer System and R&D (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   Starbase Projects Bugged (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=441701)

azurianstar 11-11-2012 12:15 AM

Starbase Projects Bugged
 
Hey Borticus, whats with Starbase Projects not rewarding since Thursday?

blackjackwidow 11-12-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azurianstar (Post 6502781)
Hey Borticus, whats with Starbase Projects not rewarding since Thursday?

Are you talking about showing fleet marks on the leaderboard after donating? I thought I noticed that on stacks of commodities. Spent way too much EC to donate thousands of commodities a couple of days ago, and didn't think my total moved at all. But donating dilithium did.

Then again, I've not been checking my total, either. It is quite possible that I didn't get rewarded for them either (although it did say I was getting them). Will have to check. Boy, that would make me upset :mad:

I wonder if it's a stacking issue like the DOffs. I don't know if they ever fixed that, I now donate one at a time, but it used to be if you donated more than one, the leaderboard would record it as only one DOff, but the personal total was recorded correctly. I'm not about to start donating 1 industrial cell at a time!

markhawkman 11-12-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjackwidow (Post 6514631)
Are you talking about showing fleet marks on the leaderboard after donating? I thought I noticed that on stacks of commodities. Spent way too much EC to donate thousands of commodities a couple of days ago, and didn't think my total moved at all. But donating dilithium did.

Then again, I've not been checking my total, either. It is quite possible that I didn't get rewarded for them either (although it did say I was getting them). Will have to check. Boy, that would make me upset :mad:

I wonder if it's a stacking issue like the DOffs. I don't know if they ever fixed that, I now donate one at a time, but it used to be if you donated more than one, the leaderboard would record it as only one DOff, but the personal total was recorded correctly. I'm not about to start donating 1 industrial cell at a time!

sometimes the leaderboard is out of sync with your actual total. dunno why....

sheppardus 11-12-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markhawkman (Post 6514961)
sometimes the leaderboard is out of sync with your actual total. dunno why....

That happens when you use a Fleet credit boost, it'll show when donating as Fleet Credits (with bonus) and Lifetime Fleet Credits (leaderboard without Bonus)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 PM.