Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   No dilithium and optional reward from STF's (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=443711)

dkratasco 11-13-2012 12:37 PM

No dilithium and optional reward from STF's
 
After S7 lunch STF's don't give dilithium and optional mission reward loot. Because this change wasn't mention in patch notes I assume it's a bug which should be repaired a.s.a.p.

Other way dear Cryptic you will show how low you value your players and customers.

thisisoverlord 11-13-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkratasco (Post 6540481)
After S7 lunch STF's don't give dilithium and optional mission reward loot. Because this change wasn't mention in patch notes I assume it's a bug which should be repaired a.s.a.p.

Other way dear Cryptic you will show how low you value your players and customers.

It'll be repaired... after the early adopters and elite veterans grind the majority of marks they need ;)

entnx01 11-13-2012 01:17 PM

Giving confirmation to this. No Dilithium came for me, and I don't know if the bonus Marks for doing the optional are being rewarded.

thisisoverlord 11-13-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by entnx01 (Post 6541731)
Giving confirmation to this. No Dilithium came for me, and I don't know if the bonus Marks for doing the optional are being rewarded.

Yes you get 15 Bonus Marks in Elite for completing the optional.

entnx01 11-13-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisoverlord (Post 6541981)
Yes you get 15 Bonus Marks in Elite for completing the optional.

Then I believe that's being rewarded. The end-mission pop-up said 60 Omega Marks, but when I went to put them into projects it said I had 75.

So two separate bugs, it seems:

1) Dilithium not being rewarded for STFs.
2) Omega Mark reward totals are not being reflected properly. Unless they're given when the optional is completed?

llyodstyles 11-13-2012 02:02 PM

The Omega marks award when the optional completes but the dil bug is not fun...

suaveks 11-13-2012 02:27 PM

No dilithium is being awarded in any of the STFs. Not sure if bug or a feature...

Optional rewards are not being awarded if the player is dead (!).

abcde123123 11-13-2012 03:14 PM

May I add that there are no more silly deflectors (and occasional purple) loot when completing the optional either.

I'm just curious is this intentional or is this a bug?

Intentional kinda doesn't make much sense, but then again most of S6 content only gave out fleet marks. Like 5 marks for 15 mins of boredom.

tom61sto 11-13-2012 04:12 PM

I do hope that they fix the lack of Dil on STFs. Considering the amount of uproar over E-STFs going down to 480 (later brought up to 960 on Tribble), I doubt that the removal of Dil entirely was intentional.

As for the loot bag, yeah, that seems to be intentional and as the loot bag never appeared on S7 Tribble.

defalus 11-13-2012 04:35 PM

I've ran a few eSTFs and the grounds give more Omega Marks, 90 for completion and 22 for the optional while in space 60 for the eSTF and 15 for the optional.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:43 PM.