Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   I quit. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=444571)

nathanaelje 11-13-2012 05:37 PM

I quit.

I'm boycotting STO until dilithium rewards for STF come back. It's a ridiculous change to make, I've played well over 300 STF's and thoroughly enjoyed the old system, and S7 has done nothing but destroy the game I love. The fact that I used to get from one elite STF the amount of dilithium I now get from five of them is ridiculous. Not to mention the optional now gives no loot only more stupid marks.
I hope a Dev will tell me this is only a glitch and will be sorted out, but until then you've lost a very loyal player who pays a fair amount of your salary.

vinru821 11-13-2012 05:40 PM

they dont give a ****.

but

+1

Season 7 was a friggin deathblow

neoakiraii 11-13-2012 05:42 PM

Peace out don't let the door hit you in the but.

trek21 11-13-2012 05:42 PM

Dude... that's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction. We don't even know if that change was intentional or not yet (and assuming won't help).

Edit: And wow vinru821, it's only been one day and you're already calling the season a deathblow... things typically need time to actually be something like that, but I guess you didn't think when you posted that :rolleyes:

vinru821 11-13-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek21 (Post 6550641)
Dude... that's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction. We don't even know if that change was intentional or not yet (and assuming won't help).

Edit: And wow vinru821, it's only been one day and you're already calling the season a deathblow... things typically need time to actually be something like that, but I guess you didn't think when you posted that :rolleyes:

say what you want.

You will see.

They ****ed us all WAY too hard this time.. um here let me use one of these childish things on a reply to you as well.. :rolleyes:

trek21 11-13-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinru821 (Post 6550821)
say what you want.

You will see.

They ****ed us all WAY too hard this time.. um here let me use one of these childish things on a reply to you as well.. :rolleyes:

I doubt that, as this simply isn't the problem you're blowing out of proportion ;) And I don't have a line to cross, just wait and see.

kdawgenigma 11-13-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek21 (Post 6550641)

Can't help but think it's intentional since they refuse to respond to this. They see the threads as threads are being merged.

trek21 11-13-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdawgenigma (Post 6550901)
Can't help but think it's intentional since they refuse to respond to this. They see the threads as threads are being merged.

And that's the issue: assuming things, with or without bias, is not helping things.

Actually waiting to see what's really the case is overall better, and I understand that. But it seems not many actually do...

jexsamx 11-13-2012 05:57 PM

I get to use this twice in a day? Oh joy!

trek21 11-13-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jexsamx (Post 6550941)

Nice :P

Shame that same lock will only dig people's opinions in deeper, before they're shocked out of them, hopefully. Things would be much nicer if that happened.