Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Nerf the STFs (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=444921)

stoleviathan99 11-13-2012 08:22 PM

Nerf the STFs

The costs don't match the rewards. I get the comparison that Romulan rep content doesn't reward dilithium but STFs are more difficult.

If the reward system is in place, however, firmly then STFs need to be nerfed to match the rewards.

thedoctorbluebox 11-13-2012 08:24 PM

or give us back our dilithium, easier answer

but hey, i'm so tired of debating this now

the decisions being made are all about greed and money, and it sickens me to the heart

i have an idea, let's nurf everyone's paycheck at cryptic and yank "their" dilithium from them and see how they feel

centersolace 11-13-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox (Post 6553361)
or give us back our dilithium, easier answer

But then everyone would put down their pitchforks and torches and go home to have fun!!! :eek:

.....Actually thats a great idea....

wraithshadow13 11-13-2012 08:32 PM

Yeah, i'm not happy that they would be telling us that we get dilithium during tribble testing but wait until after the launch to admit they weren't giving dilithium at all. If borg are still one shotting you on normal than it really isnt worth utting up with since there isn't much reward in it at all.

rustiswordz 11-13-2012 08:36 PM

These changes are forcing the playerbase to play smarter. Lets be honest we've had it easy for too long. However I agree the STF dil removal sucks but hey ho. It is a business after all.

conundrumnsa 11-13-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustiswordz (Post 6553731)
These changes are forcing the playerbase to play smarter. Lets be honest we've had it easy for too long. However I agree the STF dil removal sucks but hey ho. It is a business after all.

Apologist fanboys are are comedy goldmine.

rustiswordz 11-13-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conundrumnsa (Post 6553811)
Apologist fanboys are are comedy goldmine.

Common sense. Not fanboi-ism. By my wobbly bottom matey boy. Hahahaha.

rustiswordz 11-13-2012 08:45 PM

Still i can ignore the 10% rule now! Let the nanites come LOL!

stoleviathan99 11-13-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustiswordz (Post 6553731)

Playing smarter means not playing STFs. They're not necessary for anything more than 1-2 STFs for per week for Omega and Neural Processors.

r37 11-13-2012 08:55 PM

They need to put back in the loot drops at the very least. Dil.. I'd like to see it back, but I don't see that happening. Fleet marks would not be a bad addition though.