Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Cryptic, THANK YOU for S7! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=445441)

duaths1 11-13-2012 11:27 PM

Cryptic, THANK YOU for S7!

I have to tell you i am amazed!

The new sector and the patrol missions are really nice and they make sense (Finally something). The % of accomplishment are something new and a good idea too.

New Romulus - you already know how much people like it, so i just wanted to add my quote here. The Romulans and their costumes are wonderful, i cannot wait to play one myself. Hopefully as a member of the New RSE :)

New Fleet Actions:

Salt Vampires... suck. There are a bit too many of these coming out, and virtually nobody in the 2 runs i have made thinks about using a melee weapon :) But it is a serious fun and a nice break from the Borg enemy stereotype.

Into The Hive:
I LOVE this one! We got in, after the first wipe one left, but we tried to finish it. We got to the part where you gotta destroy the 2 Unimatrixes, then the invisible torpedos begun to fly around and 2 more have left.

There is an issue here, cause it is impossible for 2 persons to finish this Fleet Action, so there should be NO PENALTY for leaving if you are one of the 2 last people inside!

I am a little sad that STF's give now NO dillithium (the indirect amount is just laughable and insulting, cause you promised otherwise). I tell you, if you don't change it, NOBODY will play the ground STF's. And that is bad, cause they are good and fun, and challenging.

OK, took a day off today, so going to buy cigarettes and gonna dive in into the rest of the nice new stuff!

trek21 11-14-2012 12:12 AM

Well, glad you like the season, but one thing: those salt vampires aren't just a new twist on vampires ;) They're a slight twist on an actual ST creature from TOS (a very early one, called The Man Trap).

rickpaaa 11-14-2012 12:51 AM

Since we have little hope of getting dilithium through playing all this new and wonderful content, it might be good to have a clearer understanding of what are our new goals are.

Star base advancement is out of the question. I have no idea why we should advance our embassy. Reputation gets us to a level where we can buy stuff with what? Dilithium???

I played all evening and didn't get a single piece of dilithium.

drkfrontiers 11-14-2012 01:13 AM

Not at all impressed here's why.

1.) Grindfest on steroids.
2.) Uninstall because game repeatedly crashed at launch.
3.) Fed bias as usual, which has imbalanced what I do like.

duaths1 11-14-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek21 (Post 6559141)
Well, glad you like the season, but one thing: those salt vampires aren't just a new twist on vampires ;) They're a slight twist on an actual ST creature from TOS (a very early one, called The Man Trap).

i know :D i loved that part.. a vampire was immitating mc'coys old friend, wasn'T it?

duaths1 11-14-2012 02:55 AM

hmmm, i do have another problem..

Nobody in the KDF seems to do Fleet actions which reward fleet marks. Waiting in queue for more than a hour now.. So what other possiblities do i have to earn fleet marks???!!!
(foundry is offine)

ps - dillithium is now rewarded from some fleet actions.. just PVE queue - rewards - Dill

and THESE queues are full all the time, takes 5s to get a grp