Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   HELP. Starbase projects are stuck. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=446301)

latinumbar 11-14-2012 10:18 AM

HELP. Starbase projects are stuck.

We have 2 projects on KDF side that are stuck. Progress says 100%, but everything is greyed out and there is no countdown timer.

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1...2111410122.jpg

Fleet name is 44th Assault Squadron

borticuscryptic 11-14-2012 10:29 AM

Do you happen to know if the Science Duty Officer field was the only unfilled requirement, prior to the project kicking off? That is, did the transition of Duty Officer costs cause the project to automatically start, or were more inputs required?

latinumbar 11-14-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borticuscryptic (Post 6572471)
Do you happen to know if the Science Duty Officer field was the only unfilled requirement, prior to the project kicking off? That is, did the transition of Duty Officer costs cause the project to automatically start, or were more inputs required?

I believe everything was filled except for the duty officer requirements before the S7 transition. Before S7 went live, we still needed to put in more medical officers.

dirlettia 11-14-2012 11:04 AM

I had a similar issue last night when I was running a doff mission from the starbase. It was a 5 minute mission which took another 10minutes saying finishing after its 5 minutes was up before it finally awarded a fifth of its expected award.

wolfdog14 11-14-2012 11:05 AM

Stuck projects

My fleet has the same problem, 2 projects can't be started even if all required items are there. A fleet mate is submitting a ticket I believe as I type this.

direphoenix 11-14-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borticuscryptic (Post 6572471)

My Fleet, <Trust of the Hixu>, has a similar issue where our previously filled DOff contributions show that we have the max amount of contributed DOffs (15/15, 30/30, etc), but the bar is not displaying as "filled". In addition, the "Contribute" button will light up if we have more DOffs that meet the criteria (department) and will go through all the motions of making a contribution when pressed (allow DOffs to be selected), but the contribution window will hang when you actually try to submit those DOffs.

borticuscryptic 11-14-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by direphoenix (Post 6573961)
My Fleet, <Trust of the Hixu>, has a similar issue where our previously filled DOff contributions show that we have the max amount of contributed DOffs (15/15, 30/30, etc), but the bar is not displaying as "filled". In addition, the "Contribute" button will light up if we have more DOffs that meet the criteria (department) and will go through all the motions of making a contribution when pressed (allow DOffs to be selected), but the contribution window will hang when you actually try to submit those DOffs.

This is a known issue that, while it appears related to the OP's issue, is actually display-based only. No Doffs can be contributed, and no Fleet Credit gained. So even though it's a bit confusing, it's not a high-priority fix.

Having a project's timer fail to tick over... that's a potentially major issue, and our Engineers are investigating.

canis36 11-14-2012 11:24 AM

- cut, wrong thread...again -

sean2448 11-14-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borticuscryptic (Post 6574041)
This is a known issue that, while it appears related to the OP's issue, is actually display-based only. No Doffs can be contributed, and no Fleet Credit gained. So even though it's a bit confusing, it's not a high-priority fix.

Having a project's timer fail to tick over... that's a potentially major issue, and our Engineers are investigating.

stabase science project showed all doff's filled and showed not filled but ran
also on tribble will we be able to drop reputation projects I can't do the scorpion green and is holding a slot up so slowing down romulan reputaion
ready for omeg ground set but out of dilithium

crypticarmsman 11-14-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borticuscryptic (Post 6574041)

The problem is: The Contribute UI shows ALL Doffs in your characters possession; and doesn't exclude Doffs who are out on a Doff assignment from that list. If your Contribution transfer screen hangs, it's because you're trying to contribute a Doff that's out on a Doff assignment; and that's not allowed.

And, yes, it seems like a very low priority fix as post season 7 they ONLY thing Cryptic seems intent on doing is removing Dilithium rewards from content Level 50 players enjoyed. They'll need to complete that to DStahl's PWE's satisfaction before they get around to fixing other in game bugs that their crack QA team somehow missed.