||11-14-2012 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- The proper contact portrait will now be displayed when turning in New Romulus missions via the Hail button.
- The Vesta's Graviton Shield FX will now display properly on the nacelles.
- Fixed minor typos in Steamrunner Rewardpack descriptions.
- Updated Fleet Action rewards:
- They now grant 480 Dilithium for space and 640 Dilithium for ground.
- Updated the T5 Steamrunner base stats.
- All base stats, HP, Shields, etc., were increased to T5 levels, including Shield Modifier.
- Added Dilithium ore to STF mission rewards.
- Private queues are currently disabled for both PvE and PvP.
What other "fixes" are going in this patch? The complete removal of Dilithium from the "Explore 3 systems" daily(s) ? Sorry, but after the ridiculous BLUNDER perpetuated on the STO community by the STO devs (mostly Mr Stahl), I have a hard time seeing anything GOOD come out of Season 7. My cynicism is at an all-time high.
I'm with Azurian on this. A better line-up is this:
Normal STFs: 720 Dil
Elite STFs: 1440 Dil
Fleet Actions: 1440 Dil (BOTH ground and space)
If you want, you could give Fleet Actions the same 60 min cooldown that STFs currently have. Preferrably i'd like to see STF cooldowns REDUCED to 30 min, but we're not in a "perfect world".
I really HATE the decision to reward Ground Fleet Actions, higher than Space Fleet Actions. There are a great many (myself included), who refuse to run Ground content, due to the lackluster "Ground Combat".