Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Duty Officer System and R&D (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   Season 7 - DOFF missions rewarding Marks (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=448281)

azurianstar 11-15-2012 12:22 AM

Season 7 - DOFF missions rewarding Marks

What ever happened to DOFF missions that was supposed to reward players with Marks?

I see one or two DOFF missions that reward like 5 Romulan Marks for doing 20 hour DOFF missions (cheap btw), but no Fleet Marks. Was this idea pulled?

borticuscryptic 11-15-2012 10:59 AM

You can turn in CXP for Fleet Marks, if you've reached T5 in a Commendation. Visit your Starbase to find the NPC that will help you with this.

This was the only planned Fleet Mark assignment that I'm aware of.

zerobang 11-15-2012 11:54 AM

I would like to see some additional uses for CXP.

CXP to FM is good and awesome, but at some point i have everything that i want from the Fleetbase Stores and then all i do with the Fleetcredit is... turn it back into Purple Fleet DOffs to get more CXP? = Endless Cycle of a System feeding itself.

There has to be something more to DOff-Endgame than this.

I don't have any awesome ideas right now what to do with CXP,
but there should at least be one more option that is useful to Players who are not inside a Fleet.

commodoreshrvk 11-15-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azurianstar (Post 6596181)
What ever happened to DOFF missions that was supposed to reward players with Marks?

I see one or two DOFF missions that reward like 5 Romulan Marks for doing 20 hour DOFF missions (cheap btw), but no Fleet Marks. Was this idea pulled?

What I was really hoping for with this launch was a DOFF system expansion like what was done for the Cardassian Sectors, only for the Romulan sectors. New "green tinted" missions, new chains, new DOFFs. I don't think we have seen a new chain since Heretic has left have we? Maybe with the time between Season 7 and 8 this will come. Here is wishful thinking. I just hate to think the DOFF system will not receive much attention besides a handful of missions, bug fixes, tweaks, and nerfs.

commodoreshrvk 11-15-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerobang (Post 6613041)
I would like to see some additional uses for CXP.

CXP to FM is good and awesome, but at some point i have everything that i want from the Fleetbase Stores and then all i do with the Fleetcredit is... turn it back into Purple Fleet DOffs to get more CXP? = Endless Cycle of a System feeding itself.

There has to be something more to DOff-Endgame than this.

I don't have any awesome ideas right now what to do with CXP,
but there should at least be one more option that is useful to Players who are not inside a Fleet.

What if at the embassy there was an NPC we could turn excess CXP in for Romulan Marks?

Mid-season DOFF expansion????

markhawkman 11-15-2012 04:26 PM

Yeah, I like this idea. The embassy does have some neat doff misisons, but not as cool as the new stuff that came with the Jem'Hadar FEs.

It'd be nice to have a chain or two related to Mol'Rihan.