Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Don't you guys realize? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=450261)

skurf 11-15-2012 06:40 PM

Don't you guys realize?

Now that they have added dilithium rewards to STFs they have taken away a large portion of the dilithium reward from the fleet actions. Effectively, this means you now have to spend twice the amount of time playing scenarios as before to earn the same amount of dilithium. And the STFs still don't offer Optional drops for the chance at XII gear. Is this really what y'all wanted?

andyslash 11-15-2012 06:41 PM

oh well. better then nothing.

lillithiae 11-15-2012 06:41 PM

No, no one realized that before you posted this. You were the very first one. Congrats!

skurf 11-15-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyslash (Post 6621621)
oh well. better then nothing.

Do you mean getting dil. rewards for STFs is better than nothing? My point is that the opposite is true. It'd be better to get nothing for STFs while keeping the large reward for a Fleet Action than it is to split the dilithium reward between the two. You now have to play twice the amount of scenarios (twice the amount of time) to get the same amount of dilithium that you could get from just 1 fleet action previous to this change.

skurf 11-15-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillithiae (Post 6621631)
No, no one realized that before you posted this. You were the very first one. Congrats!

Hey, I'm not the enemy here. I'm not the one pretending to appease the stranglehold on dilithium while in reality only tightening my grip further.

jellico1 11-15-2012 06:47 PM

We only did fleet actions for the starbase
So it's no big loss unless they actually make
A STF quality fleet action

Colony invasion was the only fun fleet action
To me and it didn't reward Dilithium did it ?

tali9999 11-15-2012 06:50 PM

I realize this.

And i agree with you.

And this is not what i asked for.

And once again i feel like Devs played me.

daan2006 11-15-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tali9999 (Post 6621771)
I realize this.

And i agree with you.

And this is not what i asked for.

And once again i feel like Devs played me.

they took your cady and gave back half of it to you :P

aarons9 11-15-2012 06:51 PM

i like to have a choice on what i want to do.. so this is ok..
you can do 2 FA in the time it takes to do one STF and you cant fail the FA.. unless you come in last place i guess..

this makes the dil about the same..

weylandjuarez 11-15-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skurf (Post 6621601)
Now that they have added dilithium rewards to STFs they have taken away a large portion of the dilithium reward from the fleet actions. Effectively, this means you now have to spend twice the amount of time playing scenarios as before to earn the same amount of dilithium. And the STFs still don't offer Optional drops for the chance at XII gear. Is this really what y'all wanted?

It may not be what I wanted but I'd still rather spend twice the time in STFs actually playing the game than sitting in SB24, pointing my ship in the right direction and letting autofire do the work.