Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   I cant Play, buggiest Update ever. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=450551)

pulserazor 11-15-2012 09:49 PM

I cant Play, buggiest Update ever.

Join a fleet action que: Leaving Map in Ten Seconds

Enter planet: Crash to desktop.

Loading Game Client: "Patching" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ....

Should I just /uninstall now?

unangbangkay 11-15-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulserazor (Post 6624231)
Should I just /uninstall now?

Maybe. Or maybe NOT!

kagurazaka77 11-16-2012 02:37 AM

I had issues getting into the Mirror event, but have had no other issues.

Patches for a lot of games can be very buggy for some people and run (nearly) flawlessly for others.

carcharodon1975 11-16-2012 02:41 AM

I've heard more and more people complain about disconnecting, rubber banding to the extreme,loading screens from hell that last till....you get disconnected or just being stuck at the launch screen.

Sounds like a typical Season patch in STO to me....

drkfrontiers 11-16-2012 06:48 AM

Continual driver crashes & black screen

I have not been able to login and play season 7 as yet. The moment I click anything, the screen goes black for a moment, then reappears and finally just crashes with a blue screen of death warning me there was a fatal display driver error.

grtiggy 11-16-2012 07:25 AM

obligatory " can i haz your stuff" post

aside from that yes this update has been VERY buggy, private fleet queues are broken, the counter for amount of folks in currant PvE queue got accidentally removed, fleet chat option keeps disappearing on me, beam outs on new romulus seem to break every now and again forcing a relog to get out of there.

Edite: OH, and the tholian red alert doesnt work

mastergenera1 11-16-2012 07:32 AM

i fixed the launcher issue myself by playing the game through steam since steam has a better file verification system then STO. i used to have issues like the OP had until i claimed STO on steam,and it cost nothing to run steam or play STO from steam.its just another way to access the client.now the ingame bugs we all get and is just what happens when a new season comes out=cryptic breaks everything.

fadmbambam 11-16-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drkfrontiers (Post 6630221)
I have not been able to login and play season 7 as yet. The moment I click anything, the screen goes black for a moment, then reappears and finally just crashes with a blue screen of death warning me there was a fatal display driver error.

This is happening to a lot of us.

donbo2 11-16-2012 07:38 AM

Is anyone experiencing game crashing when trying to go fom ESD to their ship?

fadmbambam 11-16-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donbo2 (Post 6631141)
Is anyone experiencing game crashing when trying to go fom ESD to their ship?

The game crashes a lot in many different scenarios.