Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Season 7 - The End of Starbases and Fleets? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=451761)

born2bwild1 11-16-2012 03:54 PM

Season 7 - The End of Starbases and Fleets?

So has your Starbase ground to a Halt? Do your once active fleets feel like ghost towns?

Only 3 days into the new season and it seems like everything is "quickly GRINDING to a halt"

tell us how your Starbase is going.

Tell Us how when a new season goes live - has your fleet disappeared?

And that embassy thing - is that every going to get done in your fleet - and why do people want it?

So who's filling the dilthium now?

zorbane 11-16-2012 04:03 PM

No more free dilithium?

captainrevo1 11-16-2012 04:05 PM

i'm in several medium to large fleet and they are going fine. better than a week ago, thats for sure.

the changes to starbases have been better for everyone, as doff vendors give out doff types more evenly, dilithium requirements at tier 4 were lowered slightly and they no longer need greens and blues. chef and barman assignments dont require horrible foods and drinks. it was grinding to a halt before season 7 but now its all picked up again.

thomas12255 11-16-2012 04:16 PM

Does everyone forget that you DON'T NEED to get Tier 5 Starbases as fast as humanly possible? What's wrong with it taking a while, it was meant too. Enough whining about how its taking longer now that you can't get next to free dilithium anymore.

cidstorm 11-16-2012 04:21 PM

Dilithium all has all but stopped flowing in my fleets.

crypticarmsman 11-16-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainrevo1 (Post 6639951)
i'm in several medium to large fleet and they are going fine. better than a week ago, thats for sure.

the changes to starbases have been better for everyone, as doff vendors give out doff types more evenly, dilithium requirements at tier 4 were lowered slightly and they no longer need greens and blues. chef and barman assignments dont require horrible foods and drinks. it was grinding to a halt before season 7 but now its all picked up again.

^^^
Pretty much this for my Fleet as well. And actually, our Embassy is moving ahead at a good pace too atm.

kimjongpwe 11-16-2012 04:54 PM

Small fleet of 5... all but dust in the wind.

adon333 11-16-2012 05:03 PM

Lol, it wouldnt matter if Cryptic made STO send electrical shocks through your mouse if you didnt spend 20 dollars every 40 minutes, fanbois would STILL find a way to defend them. Rofl

larouche55 11-16-2012 05:49 PM

Progress has slowed considerably due to the fleet-mark requirements in our mid-sized fleet.

avarseir 11-16-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adon333 (Post 6640581)
Lol, it wouldnt matter if Cryptic made STO send electrical shocks through your mouse if you didnt spend 20 dollars every 40 minutes, fanbois would STILL find a way to defend them. Rofl

Much like critics will always find a way to criticise and attack the game?

I'm sorry but I couldnt resist :P