Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Shipyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   imperial fleet AC, where is it? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=454461)

loading159 11-18-2012 08:02 PM

imperial fleet AC, where is it?
 
Season 6 removed all ship costumes from the c-store.
Because all ship costumes were suposedly becomnig fleet ship variants, with those costumes.

where is the imperial costume, where is the fleet assault cruiser, why is it not a fleet ship like you said?

WHY?:eek:

hereticknight085 11-18-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loading159 (Post 6671451)
Season 6 removed all ship costumes from the c-store.
Because all ship costumes were suposedly becomnig fleet ship variants, with those costumes.

where is the imperial costume, where is the fleet assault cruiser, why is it not a fleet ship like you said?

WHY?:eek:

Cuz the regular AC rocks so hard, if they made a fleet version, it would become cruisers online again XD.

loading159 11-18-2012 08:59 PM

hm, there is no cruiser yet for tier 3 military.
cryptic, you know what to do. :D




































ADD THE FLEET AC. incase it was not obvious.:)

martakurill 11-19-2012 10:57 AM

By all accounts, this ship is coming, and probably coming sometime in the next 6 months. Let's look at the facts:

1) In game, the (laughable) console on the Regent also says it can also be equipped on a "Fleet Assault Cruiser Retrofit." So, we have this reference in game.

2) Once upon a time, there was a "Fleet Assault Cruiser" on Tribble, and even though its stats and layout are surely outdated by now (it'll probably instead be a +1 Regent), the thought was there.

3) Elsewhere on the forums, Tacofangs said the devs were "looking at" what other fleet ships to add during season 7. Given #1 and #2, this is probably the ship at the top of this list.

The question really is then, at what tier will this ship be? If the answer is Tier 5, I'd honestly rather they not put one in the game...the grind is just to much for my fleet. Tier 3 or lower please!

loading159 11-19-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martakurill (Post 6681131)
By all accounts, this ship is coming, and probably coming sometime in the next 6 months. Let's look at the facts:

1) In game, the (laughable) console on the Regent also says it can also be equipped on a "Fleet Assault Cruiser Retrofit." So, we have this reference in game.

2) Once upon a time, there was a "Fleet Assault Cruiser" on Tribble, and even though its stats and layout are surely outdated by now (it'll probably instead be a +1 Regent), the thought was there.

3) Elsewhere on the forums, Tacofangs said the devs were "looking at" what other fleet ships to add during season 7. Given #1 and #2, this is probably the ship at the top of this list.

The question really is then, at what tier will this ship be? If the answer is Tier 5, I'd honestly rather they not put one in the game...the grind is just to much for my fleet. Tier 3 or lower please!

completely agree with this reasoning.

completely agree that it should be tier 3.

little off topic, maybe a fleet dreadnoguht would be more fitting for tier 5?

baelogventure 11-19-2012 06:41 PM

Yes, Fleet Regent plox.

If they did make a Fleet Galaxy-X, I would hope they would shuffle around some of the BOFF seatings ala the Fleet Tor'Kaht to give the Dreadnaught some serious teeth.

red01999 11-20-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martakurill (Post 6681131)
By all accounts, this ship is coming, and probably coming sometime in the next 6 months. Let's look at the facts:

1) In game, the (laughable) console on the Regent also says it can also be equipped on a "Fleet Assault Cruiser Retrofit." So, we have this reference in game.

2) Once upon a time, there was a "Fleet Assault Cruiser" on Tribble, and even though its stats and layout are surely outdated by now (it'll probably instead be a +1 Regent), the thought was there.

3) Elsewhere on the forums, Tacofangs said the devs were "looking at" what other fleet ships to add during season 7. Given #1 and #2, this is probably the ship at the top of this list.

The question really is then, at what tier will this ship be? If the answer is Tier 5, I'd honestly rather they not put one in the game...the grind is just to much for my fleet. Tier 3 or lower please!

Agreed.

As much as I love my Regent, there is no way on Earth I'm going to see a T5 starbase, and considering the pain of the grind required to get one... ew.

That said, on Tribble it was T5, so I'll bet that's where it's going. To my chagrin. :(

vesolc 11-20-2012 02:13 AM

I would like just fleet skin don't care about ships:P

hereticknight085 11-20-2012 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loading159 (Post 6686391)
little off topic, maybe a fleet dreadnoguht would be more fitting for tier 5?

You mean like a REAL fleet Oddy or something like that? Or are you referring to the infamous Jupiter class XD.

Cuz in all honesty, the Fleet Oddy cannot compare to the C-store ones, same for the Bortas. If they were to go with this, I would say make the fleet version of the Oddy/Bort able to have all 3 consoles equipped, but without using any of the 10 consoles. Make them have extra slots, like hangars are on carriers, and able to put the unique consoles there XD. Then you would have the additional consoles like regular fleet ships, and also give both of those +.05 to their shield mod (bring it up to 1.2). And if you want to be truly cruel, give them an additional +4200 hp each. So there you have it folks, +10% hp, and a small shield boost, and the ability to have all 3 consoles and still have 10 engi/sci/tac consoles. I would say that's acceptable as a fleet version of those ships.

BUUUUUUUT probably a little OP. Ok who am I kidding, OP AS BALLZ!!!! However, on a side, note, these ships are supposed to be the flagships, so maybe them being a little OP wouldn't be so bad. But at least if this was put in, it would give it to both KDF (Bortas), and Starfleet (Odyssey). And if they put this in, I would get the bort 3 pack and both the bort and oddy fleet ships. I WOULD pay money for this (mostly cuz I love my oddy that much lol).

Don't take this too seriously though, since I know 1) It will never happen, 2) If it does, it won't happen ANYTHING like what I just put down, and 3) The uproar here and in game... will be quite tumultuous. XD

raj011 11-20-2012 04:19 AM

If they do decide to put the Fleet AC refit at a higher tier they should give it more improvements, not just this ship but any ship above tier 4 as it will take for to long to achieve, We all have other things to do. Anyway do you think they will use the boff layout from the tribble thread or make a new one? Also what else should they do to the fleet AC refit?

here is some information on the supposed fleet ac - http://www.stowiki.org/Fleet_Assault_Cruiser_Refit


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 AM.