Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Art of Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Hair Styles Thread! Post At Your Leasure! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=457521)

rachelj88 11-21-2012 05:01 AM

Hair Styles Thread! Post At Your Leasure!

Dear Cryptic and to those Art Designers I admire at times for their work.

Heya, I'm a tailor addict as I proclaim... sometimes... and accused of being by friends online...
I'd like to request more hair styles... I like the long hair styles that you've created but as I'm a Starfleet Captain letting my hair down is sometimes frowned upon. but I want more! :)

anyways I played Sims2 for... well... too long. I was pretty active retexturing during the Orginal Sims making Starfleet uniforms :O !nooo waaaay!
but with Sims2 I generally kept my retexturing to myself.

anyway HAIR! I want something similar to these.
Hair-1
Hair-2

RachelJ88

P.S. - Feds have been screaming for Bikinis for a while and I've posted a few times in previous "short/medium/long term threads" about having one piece bikinis (I have lots of experience texturing them for sims2, the way to do it is to just texture over the body texture covering the basics) example of one piece Bikini

artan42 11-21-2012 07:11 AM

Some new long male styles would be nice.

tpalelena 11-21-2012 09:12 AM

I agree a bit more of hairstyles would be nicer, as well as more C-store uniforms.

aliendejour 11-21-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelj88 (Post 6714851)
Dear Cryptic and to those Art Designers I admire at times for their work.

Heya, I'm a tailor addict as I proclaim... sometimes... and accused of being by friends online...
I'd like to request more hair styles... I like the long hair styles that you've created but as I'm a Starfleet Captain letting my hair down is sometimes frowned upon. but I want more! :)

What we REALLY need are more hair styles for the KDF. They have what, three - two dreadlocks and a topknot, in the entire Empire?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelj88 (Post 6714851)
P.S. - Feds have been screaming for Bikinis for a while and I've posted a few times in previous "short/medium/long term threads" about having one piece bikinis (I have lots of experience texturing them for sims2, the way to do it is to just texture over the body texture covering the basics) example of one piece Bikini

Well here's as close as we have to a Star Trek 'canon' bikini. How'd that look for you?

undyingzero 11-22-2012 12:40 PM

I'd like to see a few more beard styles, myself. A 5 o' clock shadow or something would be nice.

umaeko 11-22-2012 01:02 PM

I'd like to see longer hairstyles too, expecially if their skeletons can be applied toavoid clipping.

One I've been wanting for some time is a decent hime-cut - kind of like this on girl-Spock: http://omtn-dnfanzz.deviantart.com/a...-III-140132466

doesn't need to be quite as long, but, y'know...

starfish1701 11-22-2012 01:25 PM

Yes, more trimmed beards and short hair styles please. :)

rachelj88 11-23-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliendejour (Post 6733161)
What we REALLY need are more hair styles for the KDF. They have what, three - two dreadlocks and a topknot, in the entire Empire?

Well here's as close as we have to a Star Trek 'canon' bikini. How'd that look for you?

Yes most definately KDF Klingons need a hell of alot more hairstyles, I'd think stylish hair styles would kinda go down a treat nothing fancy with fluffy hair I mean something like these...
some Piccys are of ladies but the idea of what I'm trying to show is within the hairstyles.
Hair-1
Dread Lock Style
Braids also would be cool
An Actual Klingon Hair style

and that bikini Dax is wearing is fine, aslong as I get barefeet I'm happy.

RachelJ88

badname834854 11-26-2012 01:49 PM

Afro

That is all.

supergaminggeek 11-27-2012 05:05 PM

I think the character artist should draw some ideas from animes.
I'd like to see short and long hairs like these, a men's like this, another men's like this, ooh, and one like this.

More for women? This will do. Perhaps hip level hair? Something pinned up?

Well?