Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Investigate Officer Report mission suggestions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459381)

skiffy1 11-21-2012 11:53 PM

Investigate Officer Report mission suggestions
 
Does anyone have suggestions for short qualifying foundry missions to use for Investigate Officer reports? Now that the foundry play is online, I'm needing some 'quick' missions for my alts. I love playing new/discovered foundry content, but it's too time consuming to try to do this with every alt I have.

vendahra 11-22-2012 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiffy1 (Post 6739741)
Does anyone have suggestions for short qualifying foundry missions to use for Investigate Officer reports? Now that the foundry play is online, I'm needing some 'quick' missions for my alts. I love playing new/discovered foundry content, but it's too time consuming to try to do this with every alt I have.

i read that for a mission to qualify, it has to have an average play time of at least 15 minutes. You're going to have to devote 45 minutes for each alt to get that reward. Is that quick enough?

joker8me 11-22-2012 05:48 AM

You are better off utilizing a KDF alt and doing Pi Canis for 4k+ in 15 minutes.

claransa 12-10-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker8me (Post 6742561)
You are better off utilizing a KDF alt and doing Pi Canis for 4k+ in 15 minutes.

That's quick enough for me. So does know of some 15 minute missions?

frontline2042 12-10-2012 12:50 PM

Ive been running "survival training " short and sweet space mission

claransa 12-10-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frontline2042 (Post 7017791)
Ive been running "survival training " short and sweet space mission

Thank you very much!!

kirksplat 12-10-2012 01:55 PM

You can also custom search for missions that are 20-30 minutes long.

frontline2042 12-10-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirksplat (Post 7018981)
You can also custom search for missions that are 20-30 minutes long.

Howso? For the search drop box all i get is the name bit?

kirksplat 12-10-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frontline2042 (Post 7019641)
Howso? For the search drop box all i get is the name bit?

One of the options is "custom" search (instead of "hot" or "top rated"). Choosing custom pulls down other search options such as duration.

frontline2042 12-10-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirksplat (Post 7019751)
One of the options is "custom" search (instead of "hot" or "top rated"). Choosing custom pulls down other search options such as duration.

Score! Thanks much


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:42 PM.