Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Armitage Class can't change it (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=460741)

captainmerzan 11-23-2012 02:06 AM

Armitage Class can't change it

I have the armitage class i was trying to chang it a bit different colors and stuff when i click the purchase button for the design changes it says some the parts i need must be purchased which i have and it even says free i click it it says i allready have it but the OK button is still grayed out any ideas

pwebranflakes 11-23-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainmerzan (Post 6753811)
I have the armitage class i was trying to chang it a bit different colors and stuff when i click the purchase button for the design changes it says some the parts i need must be purchased which i have and it even says free i click it it says i allready have it but the OK button is still grayed out any ideas

There were some patch notes a while back that mentioned that in order to customize the looks of the Armitage going forward (a bug was fixed), you must discharge it and reclaim it from the C-Store. You'll want to do this, but ensure that you've removed all you equipped equipment (weapons, devices, consoles, etc.) from the ship before you do so.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

allocater 11-23-2012 04:37 AM

Maybe you used some parts from the Thunderchild class. Then you need to buy it too.

branflakes, 1 AM, go to sleep! :-D

captainmerzan 11-23-2012 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6753851)
There were some patch notes a while back that mentioned that in order to customize the looks of the Armitage going forward (a bug was fixed), you must discharge it and reclaim it from the C-Store. You'll want to do this, but ensure that you've removed all you equipped equipment (weapons, devices, consoles, etc.) from the ship before you do so.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Ty for the info

broken1981 11-23-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6753851)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

wtf are you guys doing? this still hasent been fixed?

neoakiraii 11-23-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broken1981 (Post 6755581)
wtf are you guys doing? this still hasent been fixed?

It's been fixed, you just have to discard the ship and reclaim it.

kalani2 11-23-2012 11:09 AM

Now the only problem is that the Armitage is so much bigger than the other Akira based ships that it doesn't look right when you mix the parts. All that would be needed to fix this is a rescale of the other parts for the T5 ship.

reximuz 11-23-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalani2 (Post 6758321)
Now the only problem is that the Armitage is so much bigger than the other Akira based ships that it doesn't look right when you mix the parts. All that would be needed to fix this is a rescale of the other parts for the T5 ship.

Yeah, that would be nice