Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   giveing up on this reputation system (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=461251)

jim625 11-23-2012 02:46 PM

giveing up on this reputation system

yeah I'm gonna give up on this reputation system it's just way to much grinding I wanted to get this omega armour but it costs me like 250 omega marks to get it how the hell am I so pose to get that many marks:eek:

adamkafei 11-23-2012 02:48 PM

That's about 4 Elite STFs, make it 5 and you get some extra dilithium for your troubles :D

rezking 11-23-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamkafei (Post 6761541)
That's about 4 Elite STFs, make it 5 and you get some extra dilithium for your troubles :D

Yup...and pretty much ignore all other aspects like contributing to the Fleet and the Romulan Reps and DOffs and Crafting...

jim625 11-23-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rezking (Post 6761581)
Yup...and pretty much ignore all other aspects like contributing to the Fleet and the Romulan Reps and DOffs and Crafting...

well I like the DOFF system

rezking 11-23-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim625 (Post 6761671)

grind on, then.
grind on and be this happy ---> :D

adrianm63 11-23-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim625 (Post 6761521)
yeah I'm gonna give up on this reputation system it's just way to much grinding I wanted to get this omega armour but it costs me like 250 omega marks to get it how the hell am I so pose to get that many marks:eek:

4 elite stfs and you think thats hard?

the hard part is the waiting .They turned this into a waiting game.They should add a waiting accolade.I already have 6000 marks ,many borg neural processors and 2 days of waiting...all that for ??? I have no idea what for because I already have all mk XII ground and space sets ,so they basicly removed all goals for me :(

adamkafei 11-23-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrianm63 (Post 6763111)
I have no idea what for because I already have all mk XII ground and space sets ,so they basicly removed all goals for me :(

turn the BNPs into dilithium? and grind the system some more so you can eventually turn your marks into dilithium as well

jellico1 11-23-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim625 (Post 6761671)

--------------

You don't require Elite Combat Armor to play
The doff game

This armor is reserved for combat players and the
Full accolade suit is reserved for elite ground mission
Players

adrianm63 11-23-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamkafei (Post 6763191)
turn the BNPs into dilithium? and grind the system some more so you can eventually turn your marks into dilithium as well

I really dont need all that dilithium and even if I need I can buy some.Dilithium is in my opinion easy to get (yes even if you have more than 1 toon and by easy I mean fast ...you need a good team and in 1 hour you can max out 8000D) what it needs is a goal or something ...something like lockboxes ,something to make you play the same mission over and over again.Btw Im not saying that something has to be a overpowered weapon...idk...tribbles ..release a collection of tribble which drop only in specific missions...they only need to use their imagination .

and even more sad is that now no one on the elite stf channel plays elite ground stfs :(

luxchristian 11-23-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrianm63 (Post 6763461)
I really dont need all that dilithium and even if I need I can buy some.Dilithium is in my opinion easy to get (yes even if you have more than 1 toon and by easy I mean fast ...you need a good team and in 1 hour you can max out 8000D) what it needs is a goal or something ...something like lockboxes ,something to make you play the same mission over and over again.Btw Im not saying that something has to be a overpowered weapon...idk...tribbles ..release a collection of tribble which drop only in specific missions...they only need to use their imagination .

and even more sad is that now no one on the elite stf channel plays elite ground stfs :(

You can always use the dill to get MasterKeys .

Do SB24 and other Fleetactions to get purple items. Even if you sell them for EC to get another LoxBox ship or an MKXII ACCx3 Phaser Beam Array xD

Try to find the good missions on the foundry :-P

Or breed the pokemons on New Romulus xD