Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Warehouse Final Battle (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=461931)

tehibris 11-24-2012 11:14 AM

Warehouse Final Battle

So, I've done the Warehouse a few times, and thought, hey, I wonder if I can get a different result by getting the jump on Madran?

I stationed my crew near the Romulan shuttle he uses to escape, and got the jump on him from the other side. He died, just before my BOFFs and I got wiped out.

Well, here's the relevant excerpts of the combat log:

Quote:

[6:55] [Combat (Self)] Your High Density Proton Beam deals 88 Proton to Madran.

[6:55] [Combat (Self)] Your Bolt Setting deals 107 (81) Antiproton Damage to Madran.

[6:55] [Combat (Self)] Your Sniper Shot deals 280 (212) Antiproton Damage to Madran.

[6:55] [Combat (Self)] Your Bolt Setting deals 72 Antiproton Damage to Madran.

Yep, he went down in four shots. Sadly, this did not change the outcome of the mission - the shuttle got away, and nothing different happened as a result of Madran dying. I was almost hoping for an accolade. :p

markhawkman 11-24-2012 03:57 PM

yeah, that encounter has an invariable script. :p It always plays out the same no matter what happens. does the shuttle still respawn if you kill it and stand around staring at its wreckage? when I tried it on tribble, after a minute or so the shuttle respawned and started shooting at me again.

tehibris 11-25-2012 04:45 AM

Haven't tried that - didn't think I could target the shuttle. :)

markhawkman 11-25-2012 05:30 AM

Yeah, I blasted it to bits.... several times.... maybe it's not supposed to die? I dunno...

taavit22 11-25-2012 04:53 PM

Madran is a Saturday Morning Cartoon villain.

"Next time... just wait... next time..."

psycoticvulcan 11-25-2012 07:18 PM

Um, what are you guys talking about? I don't recall any Romulan shuttles in "Mine Enemy", and I've never seen Madran show up anywhere else.

tehibris 11-26-2012 01:19 AM

New Romulus Tier 1 reputation mission. :) Sorry, was unclear in my post.

majortiraomega 11-29-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehibris (Post 6790391)
New Romulus Tier 1 reputation mission. :) Sorry, was unclear in my post.

That was a good mission. Despite the fact that I was killed three times by the shuttle photon torpedoes when I ran it on tribble.

reginamala78 11-29-2012 10:56 AM

He can be intercepted? There's an armed shuttle? I just ran into his bodyguard captain, got curbstomped, managed to wear him down after 2 respawns (I suck at ground), then got "Mission Complete." I was supposed to do something else?

tehibris 11-29-2012 02:29 PM

If you're VERY fast, yes, he most certainly can be intercepted. I pretty much nudged my way through the top doors and then immediately ran round the front of his office and targeted/focused fire as he ran down the slope.

I've not dared to try the shuttle yet. Too busy getting stomped by the bodyguards by that point.