Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Anyone actually getting into Tau Dewa Red Alert? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=463171)

tudenom 11-25-2012 04:38 PM

Anyone actually getting into Tau Dewa Red Alert?

Hey folks

I'm having trouble getting into a Tau Dewa Red Alert.

I hit the Red Alert logo and jump in to find out it's already completed, then it auto warps me out of there. While I'm waiting to jump out there's a constant stream of people warping in and jumping out just like me.

I've tried getting into a Red Alert almost 10 times now and have never been able to play it.

Is this a bug or something?

taavit22 11-25-2012 04:41 PM

Yes, it's bugged. Yes, they know about it.

psycoticvulcan 11-25-2012 04:55 PM

I've done them a few times, but I have gotten warped out more than once as well.

tom61sto 11-25-2012 05:54 PM

Out of about 20 tries on Holodeck so far, I've gotten in about 3 times. I wish it wouldn't reset your position to the left of the Sector Block in those cases where the session is empty.

coldicephoenix 11-25-2012 08:02 PM

Not even once so far.. so I have no idea how it even looks like

hereticknight085 11-25-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldicephoenix (Post 6787921)
Not even once so far.. so I have no idea how it even looks like

Lots of Tholians, lots of phased tetryon beams, lots of disruption torpedoes, lots of Tholians, lots of subsystem targetting, lots of dead Borg, lots of Tholians, lots of dead players, lots of tractor beams, lots of Tholians, lots of web nodes and webs, lots of tricobalts from recluse carriers, lots of Tholians...

I think you get the idea.

Oh, and did I mention two Tarantulas, one of which is a named ship that you can get an accolade for killing (provided you kill all 3 of them)? And in case I missed this too, lots of Tholians.

sean2448 11-25-2012 08:43 PM

I think they pulled but didnot say anything about it I have been trying to do it it since last patchunable to

mattjohnsonva 11-26-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hereticknight085 (Post 6788251)
Lots of Tholians, lots of phased tetryon beams, lots of disruption torpedoes, lots of Tholians, lots of subsystem targetting, lots of dead Borg, lots of Tholians, lots of dead players, lots of tractor beams, lots of Tholians, lots of web nodes and webs, lots of tricobalts from recluse carriers, lots of Tholians...

Oh, and did I mention two Tarantulas, one of which is a named ship that you can get an accolade for killing (provided you kill all 3 of them)? And in case I missed this too, lots of Tholians.

ROFL

and got in once out of about 10 attempts

luxchristian 11-26-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Pretty good description xD
I only made it once in it ... out of 20 attempts :rolleyes: Of course I had 2 Tarantulas and support camping the spawn point. THAT wasn't very nice of them :D

coldicephoenix 11-26-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

lol.. thanks :P