Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Ok never seen this, USS Enterprise Just turned up (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=463241)

mrtoken_1390846233 11-25-2012 07:11 PM

Ok never seen this, USS Enterprise Just turned up
 
Ok was just doing the new daily and just had the enterprise warp in to help

This was in the Japori System

It was NOT another player but the ship was the uss enterprise (white writing above the ship).

It warped in and said something along the lines of:

[Mission] Need an assist?

[Mission] We'll take care of the clean-up here. Good luck and stay safe.

psycoticvulcan 11-25-2012 07:15 PM

Yeah, the Enterprise-F sometimes spawns during Tau Dewa patrols for Federation players. KDF players will encounter the I.K.S. Bortasqu'.

mrtoken_1390846233 11-25-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan (Post 6787501)
Yeah, the Enterprise-F sometimes spawns during Tau Dewa patrols for Federation players. KDF players will encounter the I.K.S. Bortasqu'.

Ok cool, never seen it before

velktra 11-26-2012 06:03 AM

I've run into it twice. He uses another phrase: "These guys picked the wrong system!"

Honestly, he reminds me of Shran. :D

mailman650 11-26-2012 06:24 AM

I think it's a new feature that's being implemented where you get assistance from other ships every so offten. Sounds pretty neat from what I'm reading.

khayuung 11-26-2012 06:30 AM

I've yet to be so lucky, but I've heard about these encounters. Now that feels more like those ships are doing something. :D

vikingraider 11-26-2012 07:37 AM

While I've had this happen about every time I've done the patrol, today was the FIRST time I saw the enterprise-f actually saucer separate while its Aquarius was out! it did it right after I did in my fleet explorer. I thought, Hell wish MY Odyssey could use its Aquarius and saucer separate at the same time!

sorceror01 11-26-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikingraider (Post 6793411)
While I've had this happen about every time I've done the patrol, today was the FIRST time I saw the enterprise-f actually saucer separate while its Aquarius was out! it did it right after I did in my fleet explorer. I thought, Hell wish MY Odyssey could use its Aquarius and saucer separate at the same time!

Huh. I haven't seen it do THAT before. It's pretty crazy already: seems to have several beam banks, quantum torpedoes, AND tricobalt launchers. And it can apparently do the saucer sep and launch its escort? Fantastic.

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mailman650 (Post 6792711)
I think it's a new feature that's being implemented where you get assistance from other ships every so offten. Sounds pretty neat from what I'm reading.

You know, it'd be pretty neat if, in every different sector you had a patrol in, a signature ship would occasionally warp in to assist you. Like, in Beta Ursae, you could sometimes get the Defiant, and such.

grylak 11-26-2012 08:04 AM

They saucer seperated? Awesome. I had him warp into the system at the top left of the sector map with the announcement "Glad to see we're not the only one who responds to distress calls."


They then proceeded to unload a boatload of tricolbolts at the Tal'Shiar. It was pretty sweet to fight alongside the Enterprise. Hopefully we'll get better aquiainted with this crew over time.

psycoticvulcan 11-26-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikingraider (Post 6793411)
While I've had this happen about every time I've done the patrol, today was the FIRST time I saw the enterprise-f actually saucer separate while its Aquarius was out! it did it right after I did in my fleet explorer. I thought, Hell wish MY Odyssey could use its Aquarius and saucer separate at the same time!

Wow, I've never seen other Odysseys like the U.S.S. Dennison do that before. Can the Bortasqu' use the special abilities as well?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 AM.