Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Enough is Enough (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=464851)

brandonfl 11-27-2012 09:52 AM

Enough is Enough

Voldemort... gamebreaking bug, goes unfixed for weeks now.
Private Queues (a PvP necessity) goes unfixed for weeks now.

Insignia Clipping on Big-chested toons once motivated a server shutdown and hot fix, hours after the patch that caused it.

Come on Cryptic. Seriously?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

evilghost1026 11-27-2012 09:56 AM

add tricobalts to that list =))

@Minitrckin08 Turkish RP Heros

My Youtube Channel

bitemepwe 11-27-2012 09:57 AM

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

brandonfl 11-27-2012 10:06 AM

houseofcritz 11-27-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonfl (Post 6812501)

Insignia Clipping on Big-boobed toons once motivated a server shutdown and hot fix, hours after the patch that caused it.

Not sure what your problem is bro??

Voldemort?? you know its just a Visual error right??

No need for Private queues when the normal ones are empty anyway just have 2 teams queue up at the sametime. no biggie

Stop all your QQ and go back to MWO, you know how hard the guys work over here to get Stuff fixed. The tailor broke one patch and they fixed it that very same night, what more can you ask for???

virusdancer 11-27-2012 10:22 AM

lordmalak1 11-27-2012 10:27 AM

redricky 11-27-2012 10:46 AM

xtremenoob1 11-27-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonfl (Post 6812501)

Insignia Clipping on Big-chested toons once motivated a server shutdown and hot fix, hours after the patch that caused it.

Voldemort is still easily reproduced on tribble and the private queues are still down!!!!!

I guess another week of hitting the queues as a premade with 1 or 2 friends.

CURSE team play!

Quote:

Originally Posted by redricky (Post 6813241)
Despite my het inclinations, I would rather be greeted by Handsome Phaser Guy upon login than have to look at T'boobs. At least HPG is proportioned and holding the phaser like he's actually going to phase a brah.

I didn't even notice until you mentioned it, and yeah, seriously... PWE...

Voldy, don't really pay too much attention but seen a premade fed side with a bug using DEM3. Was teamed with a couple friends (so hax and all) and he still had less damage than my least played tactical with moderately dated gear.

snoge00f 11-27-2012 11:24 AM

Fixing graphics issues must be easier for them I guess.