||11-29-2012 06:55 PM
Release Notes: November 30, 2012
- Private queues have been re-enabled.
- Updated the level range of PvE private queue maps.
- This affects only those PvE queue maps for which the level can be adjusted.
- The level of a queue map must be within two of the queue's creator.
- Players that are more than two levels above the map's level cannot join.
- For example, if a level 10 player creates a private queue, he can set it to levels 8 through 12.
- Players level 10 through 14 would be able to join this example queue map.
- The rewards for the Undine Font mission "Assimilated" have been updated.
- Universal Console - Assimilated Module has been relocated to Tier 1 of the Omega Reputation System.
- The Cutting Beam rewarded by the Reputation system is no longer firing from the center of the player's ship.
- The 29th Century Uniforms, Wells for Fed and Korath for KDF, have been released to the Lobi Store, at the price of 200 Lobi Crystals.
- Updated the audio and FX for Species M-113.
- Added audio to EV Suit Tholian attacks.
- Updated Azure Nebula so two rescue ships will no longer spawn in the same location.
- Updated the visual appearance of all of the Breen ships.
- New Romulus Updates:
- The timer should now reliably start after tagging the first epohh.
- Updated the visual appearance of the trees and rocks on New Romulus.
- Exiting the Mountain Pass will no longer cause the player to be laying down upon spawn in.
- Updated the voice over audio for the New Romulus content.
- Staging Area event mission updated to increase bug population and make it easier to complete.
- Added audio to New Romulus interacts.
- Tholian Red Alert: Moved the Spawn in Location back away from the Tholian encounters so that there is a less of a chance that players will get spawncamped by the Tholian Dreadnaughts.
- It is still possible, but hopefully less likely.
- When on the Logs tab of the Journal the tabs should no longer shake back and forth.
- The Gorn Minefield daily mission can be completed, once again.
- Updated STFs to add additional rewards.
- There is now a chance to earn additional Omega Marks, Borg Neural Processors, or level-appropriate gear.
- Resolved an issue that prevented several missions from completing.
- The Tau Dewa Radiation Scan Daily is now correctly being offered from the Radiation Radiophysicist in the Staging Area of New Romulus after scanning radiation 10 times.
- Added four new Fleet ships to the Fleet ship vendors, two for Federation and two for KDF.
- All of these ships are for level 50 (VA/LG) characters.
- Fleet Assault Cruiser
- Costs 20,000 Fleet Credits, 4 fleet ship modules, and 1 military requisition.
- Only 1 fleet ship module if you have purchased the Sovereign refit.
- Requires Shipyard tier 5.
- Fleet Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit
- Costs 20,000 FC + 5 fleet modules + 1 military requisition.
- 1 fleet ship module if you have purchased an Excelsior.
- Requires Shipyard tier 3.
- Fleet B'rel Bird-of-Prey
- Costs 20,000 FC + 5 fleet modules + 1 military requisition.
- 1 fleet module if you have purchased the B'rel refit.
- Requires shipyard tier 5.
- Varanus fleet support vessel
- Cost 20,000 FC + 4 fleet modules + 1 military requisition.
- 1 fleet module if you have purchased a Varanus.
- Requires shipyard tier 3.
- The buttons to interact with consoles in the KDF Embassy are now more informative.
- They no longer just say "Interact".
- Fleet Buff Stores now use the proper Provisions.
- Added the Wells, Mobius, Aeon, Krenn, Korath, and Rhozenko to the Foundry.
- They should all be selectable as costumes along with all of their interchangable materials/parts.
- Using Duplicate Map should no longer create imperfect duplicates.
- Previously there were sometimes too many spawn points or too many of other icons.
- New Romulus has been added to the Foundry for hookup as a Cryptic map.
- Authors can place Interact and Talk to Contact objectives on New Romulus.
- New Romulus has several "doors" to hook up content to in the Leave From menu for map transfers.
- It's now possible to set patrol paths for your NPCs in Foundry missions.
- The patrol behavior will not work in Preview mode, but will work after the mission has been published.
- Fixed various text and formatting errors with descriptions on Romulan Reputation projects.
- Reputation XP projects now reward a small amount of Dilithium upon completion.
- 340 for the 2000 XP projects
- 140 for the 800 XP projects
- The addition of this reward means that players must now click the "Claim Reward" button when the project timer is complete.
- Reputation Projects:
- All Tier-Up projects have had their durations reduced from 1 hour to 15 minutes.
- All Tier-Up projects have had their Dilithium costs completely removed.
- Significantly lowered the cost of the items in the Omega reputation consumable store.
- Removed Tier requirements from the Omega Conversion Crates.
- These can now be opened without restriction.
- Removed Tier requirements on Mark-to-Dilithium conversion projects.
- These projects can now be slotted immediately upon reaching level 50 and unlocking the Reputation system.
- Reduced duration on T3-T5 Reputation XP projects from 40 hours to 20 hours.
- This matches T1 and T2 project durations.
- Vesta ships now get a recharge reduction on launching Hangar Pets from Auxiliary Power.
- Added Transwarp to Tau Dewa Sector Block to the Tier 5 Excelsior Retrofit.
- In order to get this Transwarp, the ship must be dismissed and reclaimed from the C-store.
- Added Tau Dewa Sector Block to Dilithium store Transwarp Consumable.
- Renamed Varanus Fleet Support Vessel to Varanus Support Vessel.
- The Omega Torpedo Launcher can no longer fire multiple High Yield torpedoes in quick succession.
- Fixed a description error in Elite Scorpion Fighter Carrier pets.
- Variable Geometry Detonators consoles will now properly increase Mine damage.
- The Kinetic Cutting beam is no longer incorrectly referred to as a turret.
- Updated the description for Romulan Plasma weapons.
- Romulan Plasma High Density Beam Rifles now correctly display "Plasma" in their names.
- Fleet Romulan Bird-of-Prey Reinforcements no longer say they summon Starfleet Cruisers.
- Romulan and Reman Security Team items now list their duration in the item description.
- Romulan and Reman Security teams will no longer beam out early if they do not engage in combat.
- Hyperonic Radiation now has cleaner tooltips and functions more reliably.
- Reduced Vesta Quantum Field Focus Phaser bonus from Particle Generators.
- Quantum Field Focus Phaser now receives the same total level of bonus from Particle Generators as all weapons receive from Weapons Training and Energy Weapons Training Skill - including comparable lance weapons.
- Slightly increased base damage of Quantum Field Focus Phaser.
- Vesta Quantum Field Focus Phaser and Aux Cannon can no longer be brought down when weapons go offline.
- These weapons will still go down when Auxiliary does offline.
- All Gorn ship descriptions in the ship store now accurately display +15 Auxiliary power in the ship store.
- Previously, they displayed only +10.
- This is a text change only.
- The Tier 5 B'rel and Fleet Tier 5 B'rel default weapons are now Mark 10 instead of 8.
- Private Queues:
- Launched private queues will show a second version of the same queue in the Join Existing tab.
- The correct one to queue for will be the one displaying a number of players versus the map limit, such as 4/5.
- The small Private Game window may appear inside of launched private maps and display incorrect information.
- The map level displayed will be off by one level for players joining the queue of a private match.
- Excelsiors purchased in the past using emblems will get the ability to transwarp to the Tau Dewa Sector Block in a future update.
- Players may need to re-slot their Bridge Officers and/or Bridge Officer abilities.
- An issue was resolved that erroneously granted some players an extra Bridge Officer ability.