Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Season 2 TNG Theater Event (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=468111)

ufpdewolfe 11-30-2012 09:49 AM

Season 2 TNG Theater Event

Did anyone go watch it?

I saw it yesterday, the two episodes Q Who and Measure of a man in glorious HD and surround sound.

tacofangs 11-30-2012 10:25 AM

Thomas and I went last night. Lots of fun, I love watching those on the big screen. And they picked some good episodes for it too.

djconcentus 11-30-2012 10:37 AM

The closest theater to me that does those things is about a 2.5 hour drive away. Plus, I had my show last night. And it was a work night too. So sadly, I once again missed it. I've already got my Season 2 BluRays preordered though, hoping there's going to be now disc printing snafu like there was with the Season 1 audio.

ufpdewolfe 11-30-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacofangs (Post 6864881)
Thomas and I went last night. Lots of fun, I love watching those on the big screen. And they picked some good episodes for it too.

Did you wear any uniforms? I saw one lady in the Original Series outfit. I admired her courage.

The amount of detail you can see on the ship the uniforms is fantastic. I might actually end up ordering the blue ray sets.

tacofangs 11-30-2012 02:35 PM

Not a uniform, I was dressed as Armus. The theatre wasn't pleased. . .

All of the Starbase 173 shots were gorgeous, as was seeing all of the borg in high def. The extra scenes in Measure of a Man were super cool too.

nakedsnake001 11-30-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacofangs (Post 6871201)
Not a uniform, I was dressed as Armus. The theatre wasn't pleased. . .

All of the Starbase 173 shots were gorgeous, as was seeing all of the borg in high def. The extra scenes in Measure of a Man were super cool too.

You got alot of "BOO YOU KILLED TASHA" comments? :P

ufpdewolfe 11-30-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacofangs (Post 6871201)
Not a uniform, I was dressed as Armus. The theater wasn't pleased. . .

All of the Star base 173 shots were gorgeous, as was seeing all of the Borg in high def. The extra scenes in Measure of a Man were super cool too.

Armus? Did you happen to take any pictures of that? That scene was awesome with the borg, they added those drones that moved around in it too. I saw the RAM modules on the borg's arm too.

rokesmith 11-30-2012 07:45 PM

I went with my parents and brother. I didn't see anyone in uniform (I have one, but I went straight from work - got off early, yay nice bosses) but I did see a few 'Property of Starfleet Academy' shirts and sweatshirts.

The difference in the Borg special effects shots was amazing, but the absolute best bit (besides the bloopers) was the extra bit on the end of the farewell party. Riker throwing Maddox out was pure gold.