Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Thanks for this latest patch (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=468551)

cptniteuser 11-30-2012 01:02 PM

Thanks for this latest patch

Quick Note:

1. Like the increases of elite STF rewards!
(Received 11 borg neural processors, and mkxii purple engines as a bonus in one game already!) :D
2. Way easier to get dilithium now! :cool:

Thanks for your hard work this patch!

captainbrady 11-30-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cptniteuser (Post 6869241)
Quick Note:

(Received 11 borg neural processors, and mkxii purple engines as a bonus in one game already!) :D

Not even close to enough.

randell1 11-30-2012 01:53 PM

Yup A big step in right direction.

Thanks for the lastest patch and the STF rewards, STFs have become worth while again, this comming from a person who ripped into PWE for the changes of S7. Like the new Exchange marks to dil mission, Marks are worth something to me now since i have all the gear already i wanted prior to S7. Good change very Happy with it.:)

latiasracer 11-30-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainbrady (Post 6869391)
Not even close to enough.

Look bro, Season 6 is history. Deal with it.

OP: I Agree, this has helped my fleet, much easier to get dilithium for a small fleet now.

twg042370 11-30-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randell1 (Post 6870441)
Like the new Exchange marks to dil mission, Marks are worth something to me now...

Oh? I've yet to log on.

I can do something with the useless-to-me fleet marks now? That's good. As soon as I can get rid of the useless GPL that'll be good too.

crypticarmsman 11-30-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg042370 (Post 6873081)
Oh? I've yet to log on.

I can do something with the useless-to-me fleet marks now? That's good. As soon as I can get rid of the useless GPL that'll be good too.

Nope - not Fleet marks. Only Omega and Romulan marks can be converted to Dilithium (a good move too IMO) via a personal Rep system upgrade project (only takes 15 seconds to complete too, so it's just a formality.) Rate: 50 O/R marks = 500 Dilithium.

rezking 11-30-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Quick Note:

I didn't get anything like the purple stuff but it's good to know it's possible.

If we can't get rid of Season 7 then this is as good as it's going to get.
Just an FYI to PWE, consult with us first before you decide to break the game again.

cloudinfinity 11-30-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Quick Note:

AGREED - a much needed revival for the STFs... which I stopped doing after S7 came out.

bublawek 12-01-2012 01:29 AM

Yes. Great patch...

I would like to see dilli reward brought back for charting the betrak nebula. actually i would like to see this for all the nebula. it would promote exploration.