Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   How can i get more "Test" zen? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=472091)

latiasracer 12-03-2012 10:43 AM

How can i get more "Test" zen?

Hello, when i first logged on to tribble for the s7 (Still waiting on that reward!) i got 2000 zen, i thought this was preeeettty cool, but it's gone now.

People have been saying they've had loads (48k and stuff).

Is there someplace i can apply for more? Because i'd quite like to have a go in the oddy, which i then might go on to buy with REAL zen on holodeck.

-Thanks

drtassadar 12-03-2012 11:00 AM

for the odyessy class ships, go to the shipyard on ESD, and by the ship requisions lady there is a console that says "requisition experimental ships" or something like that. A box pops up when you select it, and just scroll to the bottom of the list, and the three odyssey ships are there.

herbie1966 12-03-2012 11:02 AM

Are they still doing the thing where when you buy Zen on Holodeck, it also goes toward your Tribble Balance?

Last time I looked, I had something like 56K of Zen over there.

latiasracer 12-03-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbie1966 (Post 6908881)
Are they still doing the thing where when you buy Zen on Holodeck, it also goes toward your Tribble Balance?

Last time I looked, I had something like 56K of Zen over there.

Don't think so, shelled out for 2500zen for a Vesta when s7 hit, and that didn't appear on tribble :/

And thanks to the dude that said about the console though! How do i get the other ships? There was about 20 on the list but loads where greyed out :/

Still would like some more though :D nice to have

drtassadar 12-04-2012 12:37 AM

nah, there's no way to get the other ships unless cryptic decided to make them available. as it is, the odyssey ships are likely and oversight.

tebsu 12-06-2012 02:11 AM

i have way over 20000 zen on my tribble account. i would say, just delete your account and create it again on tribble.

latiasracer 12-10-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tebsu (Post 6955461)
i have way over 20000 zen on my tribble account. i would say, just delete your account and create it again on tribble.

I Did try this , but it didnot grant me anymore. By this did you mean delete all my stored characters and recopy them?

latiasracer 12-16-2012 12:29 PM

Aplogies for rezing this thread, but its been ages, i've deleted my characters but have still got nothing exept the useless 100 i have.

I really want to "try before you buy" with a varity of ships...

loading159 12-16-2012 04:46 PM

I have also tried to do this.
I found that you must copy a character to tribble and then buy zen for holodeck.
that zen should then be on tribble as well.

I have tried copying my character over with zen I earned via dilithium exchange, but nothing.

please correct me if I am wrong

latiasracer 12-17-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loading159 (Post 7116701)
I have also tried to do this.
I found that you must copy a character to tribble and then buy zen for holodeck.
that zen should then be on tribble as well.

I have tried copying my character over with zen I earned via dilithium exchange, but nothing.

please correct me if I am wrong

But since the season 7 test weekend i have bought 2500 for the Vesta, and atleast 1000 on keys and tokens and such.

But still nothing on tribble :(