Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Promoting STO PvP (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=472191)

paxottoman 12-03-2012 01:28 PM

Promoting STO PvP

Aside from Devoras' disappointing post, I thought this might make people happy.

I am willing to make a video showcasing every PvP fleet in this game.

How it will be done.

The video will have segments allotted to each PvP fleet. At each segment will be their fleet logo in the beginning. Then followed by one of their premades in action against pugs or another premade. Unfortunately it won't be a full premade since I'll have to be in that team holding the camera filming that segment.

Depending on how many fleets will want to showcase their video in this STO PvP video, will determine the length of their segment.

Cheers to being productive and positive. Let me know if you all will want to showcase your fleet in this STO's PvP Fleets video. I plan on submitting this video to Bran in effort of giving more nudges in letting those folks know we're worth saving and getting what we want. I may create more of these videos in the future in hopes of other fleets.

With this video I hope to accomplish recognition for all pvp fleets that participate in this game. They truly do put in the effort/money to tweak their characters to their fullest extent. This cannot be said in PvE groups.

Please jot down if your fleet will participate in this video below.

So far, participating Fleets:

Turkish RP Heroes
Division Hispana
Lag Industry
110th Fleet
The 300

Thanks guys.

drkfrontiers 12-03-2012 02:19 PM

I'm sure Sargon wouldn't mind if I say that you are always welcome to post your videos here :).

snoge00f 12-03-2012 05:21 PM

TSI and QEW forever!

When is a legit Klingon-only premade going to be formed? Still waiting to see it happen since QEW retired from STO.

mrkollins 12-03-2012 06:41 PM

Cool idea, we're getting ready our premade, just in time it seems

devorasx 12-03-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snoge00f (Post 6913741)
TSI and QEW forever!

When is a legit Klingon-only premade going to be formed? Still waiting to see it happen since QEW retired from STO.

Shall i talk to Goose, Tide and Kharn and see if they want to come back?

maicake716 12-03-2012 07:29 PM

maybe taking some of the old videos from pvp events held in the past would be a good starting point? i know there was a bunch from the tsi funday and knights templar tourny. on you tube.

snoge00f 12-03-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devorasx (Post 6914851)
Shall i talk to Goose, Tide and Kharn and see if they want to come back?

:D

Sadly that never will happen. Damn Cryptic and their ways.

thishorizon 12-03-2012 09:48 PM

yay PVP!

have fun kill bad guys

broken1981 12-03-2012 10:59 PM

i would like risa to be in this vid if possible. if this helps inprove pvp then so be it. but company of heroes pt 2 is otw. sadly if sto does not improve ill be spending most of my game time on there.

bubblygumsworth 12-03-2012 11:01 PM

If you need more players during this recording I can volunteer :D (even if it is to just explode)