Looking for some Dev feedback and insight on some unknown items (hanger pet question)
Hey Dev team or other people that have insight into this.
As a carrier captain I'm trying to plan out my play time and working out what characters I will be focusing on. I have a few questions that I can't find answers to.
1. The only ultra rare hanger pet confirmed is the scorpion fighter at tier 5. As we can't see what the ultra rare fleet hanger pets are until it is unlocked, can we get a list of the current hanger pets that the Fed and KDF will be unlocking?
2. Do any off the reputation powers cross over the benefit the hanger pets like "Omega Graviton Amplifier" as a number of the powers will be chosen upon if they benefit the hanger pet.
I did a lot of fighter/frigate pet AI testing way back when only KDF had carriers but this time I have no chance to even look at these items until they are around and live. The info on the ultra rare hanger pets might even make a good Dev Blog on the main site.
1. Not sure, I have heard (from somewhere) that they're may be new pets but I somehow doubt it, they would probably convert all of the hanger pets to Ultra Rare if no new ones are coming.
2. No (100% sure), the placate is probably going to be bad since if the enemy can't target you they will go for your pets.
1. This issue with this one was that for fleet ultra rare weapons it has only been phasers and disrupters for both ground and space. This leaves me a little worried about what hanger pets they will take the time to put in. I'm a little worried about the Stalker, Kar'fi pets and BoPs being in there.
The Tholian hanger pets will not be there is my guess as it will come out when we get their rep system.
2. I completely agree that it 99.9% will not be in but it would change my mind on what to take if the rep powers crossed over to the hanger pets.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:39 AM.|