Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Foundry mission not showing up in list (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=473631)

ashkrik23 12-04-2012 06:34 PM

Foundry mission not showing up in list
 
Hi all I published a new foundry mission but have discovered it's not popping up in the list when searched for. I've republished it several times and and double-checked to make sure everything was working and still nothing. Any help is appreciated.

pwebranflakes 12-04-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashkrik23 (Post 6932911)
Hi all I published a new foundry mission but have discovered it's not popping up in the list when searched for. I've republished it several times and and double-checked to make sure everything was working and still nothing. Any help is appreciated.

It's possible that it is still being auto-republished. Feel free to go into the editor and manually republish if you'd like :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

ashkrik23 12-04-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6932941)
It's possible that it is still being auto-republished. Feel free to go into the editor and manually republish if you'd like :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well it's brand new and just made it after the editor came back up. I have gotten the confirmation mail both times saying it was done. Still nothing.
Thanks for the quick response too.

zorbane 12-04-2012 07:14 PM

Do you have "Review Content" or something like that clicked? A new mission won't show up on the main list until it's been reviewed 5 times.

ashkrik23 12-04-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorbane (Post 6933241)
Do you have "Review Content" or something like that clicked? A new mission won't show up on the main list until it's been reviewed 5 times.

The become a reviewer thing? No I've never clicked accept that. I've got others who can't see it but they may not be a reviewer either. The review process is still down too so that's going to make it more difficult.

zorbane 12-05-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashkrik23 (Post 6933941)
The become a reviewer thing? No I've never clicked accept that. I've got others who can't see it but they may not be a reviewer either. The review process is still down too so that's going to make it more difficult.

Yeah you'll need to do that to see a new mission

ashkrik23 12-05-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorbane (Post 6941971)
Yeah you'll need to do that to see a new mission

I'll give that a whirl. Thank you!

crypticarmsman 12-05-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashkrik23 (Post 6943761)
I'll give that a whirl. Thank you!

Yep any new mission you just published need 5 playthroughs by 5 different accounts (and any playthroughs you do on the author's account do NOT count towards that total.)

Once you get gthat 5th playthough, it moves from review status on to the main Foundry list of missions that is accessible and visible to all players.

lordmalak1 12-05-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorbane (Post 6941971)
Yeah you'll need to do that to see a new mission

really ?
Gasp, cant test a mission unless you publish it, can't play an unreviewed mission unless you're a reviewer.

Any other hoops I need to plan on jumping thru ?
:confused:

drogyn1701 12-05-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordmalak1 (Post 6944101)
really ?
Gasp, cant test a mission unless you publish it, can't play an unreviewed mission unless you're a reviewer.

Any other hoops I need to plan on jumping thru ?
:confused:

It's like 2 mouse clicks and requires nothing from you. Not like you have to submit a resume with references and do an interview.

You also have to be high enough level to see whatever mission you made.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:04 AM.