Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   18th Sigma Fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=474511)

ubermatten 12-05-2012 12:24 PM

18th Sigma Fleet - RP Fleet

18th Sigma Fleet

Who We Are

This fleet started several months ago as originally just a casual fleet for social gameplay. The fleet base has been established (near Tier II), and a recently the fleet has decided to develop into a full-fledged RP fleet. With this change, we are looking to actively recruit new members interested in Star Trek lore and RP. Also, even more importantly, we are looking for more officers and leaders to develop this fleet to the best it can be.

What We Require

1. Mature (Preferably 19+)
2. Interested in Star Trek lore
3. Team player (This is a roleplaying fleet, so teamwork is needed)

Currently we are also looking for officers and leaders to help establish and maintain this fleet. Please contact myself via message, or in-game at Locke@ubermatten

Where is the Fleet Based

As the leader, I am based in PST. However, this fleet doesn't have a specified timezone (no restrictions).

How to Contact/Apply

If you are interested in joining the fleet, or have any questions regarding the fleet, please contact me in-game at Locke@ubermatten. You can also leave a message on this forum, and I will attempt to contact you as soon as possible.

Current Recruiting Status

ACTIVE

starknyy 12-05-2012 08:19 PM

Greetings from the 88th

ubermatten 12-05-2012 09:32 PM

Cheers @NYY! I must say, I appreciated the talks we had. If anyone is looking for what your fleet offers, I will happily send them your way.

starknyy 12-06-2012 06:22 AM

Same here ;)

ignaciouskar 12-06-2012 06:18 PM

We are working to create an awesome fleet and create a great experience to everyone on it, so join us and start to create something amazing!

kpts4tv 12-06-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ignaciouskar (Post 6970081)
We are working to create an awesome fleet and create a great experience to everyone on it, so join us and start to create something amazing!

I'd love to join your fleet, I'll help build your fleet in any way I can! I messaged Locke@ubermatten in-game, but haven't heard back yet.

ubermatten 12-06-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpts4tv (Post 6970271)
I'd love to join your fleet, I'll help build your fleet in any way I can! I messaged Locke@ubermatten in-game, but haven't heard back yet.

I apologize about this at the moment, I haven't had time to go in-game recently, as I am just cramming for my last final of the term. I will get back to you tomorrow evening about this.

Also, we appreciate the enthusiasm. I look forward to talking to you.

ubermatten 12-08-2012 10:50 PM

After quick messaging with kpts4tv, I am happy to announce him as the newest member of our fleet.

kirijal 12-09-2012 02:29 PM

I've been debating joining a fleet for a while and I think I'd like to take the plunge - if you'll have me, I'd be happy to join!

kpts4tv 12-09-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubermatten (Post 6997721)
After quick messaging with kpts4tv, I am happy to announce him as the newest member of our fleet.

Glad to be a part of this fleet! I hope to to help in any way I can!