Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Season 7 Dev Blog #28 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=474651)

pwebranflakes 12-05-2012 03:00 PM

Season 7 Dev Blog #28
 
Lead Content Designer Scott "Goatshark" Shicoff shares details about the second Embassy Featured Project in this entry of the Season 7 News Dev Blog series.


Link to the blog.

darkstarkirian 12-05-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Sword of the Raptor Star
And this will be visible on my back when I carry it around?
What is the range with this sword, 15 meters?
Besides the instant death of any opponent I just drop it on, does it have any other abilities?
:D

c0nd1t10nr3d 12-05-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstarkirian (Post 6948851)
does it have any other abilities? :D

Yea... it has the unique ability to drain your fleet of 200k dilithium! :D

nakedsnake001 12-05-2012 03:29 PM

"until around 10AM PDT on December 20, 2012, 2012."
Uhh...

pwebranflakes 12-05-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 (Post 6948931)
"until around 10AM PDT on December 20, 2012, 2012."
Uhh...

Hmmm. I'm not seeing that... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d (Post 6948901)
Yea... it has the unique ability to drain your fleet of 200k dilithium! :D

LOL! You owe me a new keyboard and a new bottle of water. Haha.

EDIT: I'm not laughing at the cost, I'm laughing at c0nd's joke. I've passed along your feedback about the costs to the team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

th3xr34p3r 12-05-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6948941)
Hmmm. I'm not seeing that... :D



LOL! You owe me a new keyboard and a new bottle of water. Haha.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

You have not learnt to not drink and read forums still I see lol...might be the perfect time to get a waterproof keyboard. :P

clannmac 12-05-2012 03:35 PM

I'm an archaeologist in the real world, so as a Trek geek to boot, this is pretty cool to me, I must say. However, it took my fleet nearly a month (we're small - only 15 of us) of grinding to come up with 60k dilithium to finish a genuinely useful project (equipment provisioning). As aesthetically pleasing as this is - and some of the others have been - you're killing us with the dilithium sinks already, no way my folks and I can afford 200k. Now, back to grinding for things we can actually distribute and use...

darkstarkirian 12-05-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d (Post 6948901)
Yea... it has the unique ability to drain your fleet of 200k dilithium! :D

No, it's hardly unique, but it is the first that I want to mount on a shuttle for enhanced Ramming Speed.

mewi 12-05-2012 03:40 PM

and the gouge continues.

darkstarkirian 12-05-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clannmac (Post 6948981)
I'm an archaeologist in the real world, so as a Trek geek to boot, this is pretty cool to me, I must say. However, it took my fleet nearly a month (we're small - only 15 of us) of grinding to come up with 60k dilithium to finish a genuinely useful project (equipment provisioning). As aesthetically pleasing as this is - and some of the others have been - you're killing us with the dilithium sinks already, no way my folks and I can afford 200k. Now, back to grinding for things we can actually distribute and use...

But it will only cost $18.19 if you bought Dil off the exchange.
But
If you don't want to pay money, it will only take 12.5 days to get he Dil if you maxed 2 characters everyday.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:32 PM.