||12-05-2012 06:41 PM
Release Notes: December 6, 2012
- The Starfleet and Embassy contribution popups will now list items that are currently equipped.
- The windows will indicate that the items are equipped as well as confirm the contribution of the equipped item.
- Boldly They Rode updated:
- The console for overriding the security systems will now display FX.
- Lowered two posts that were floating above the surface of the station.
- Fleet Projects: All "Station Personnel Officer" projects should once again be accepting Bridge Officer Candidates as valid contribution inputs.
- The Queue Instance mini-window will now close properly when entering into a queued map.
- New Romulus: Players must use the UI beam out button on the minimap.
- The low priority interact button has been removed.
- Resolved the issue with the New Romulus Mountain Pass not completing properly.
- Reputation System updated:
- Removed all Reputation XP gains from Direct Gear projects, Store Unlock projects, Costume Unlock projects and Consumable projects.
- Reduced duration timers on all of the above types of projects from 40 hours to 2 minutes.
- Updated the Vesta:
- The Vesta Auxiliary Cannon and Quantum Field Focus Phaser can no longer be fired while your Quantum Focused Shield Bubble is up.
- This returns it to the behavior it initially had, before a recent patch inadvertently changed it.
- Activating Batteries or other powers that fix Weapons Offline, like Engineering Team, will no longer allow you to fire weapons while your Quantum Shield is up.
- Weapon Offline will now disable the Vesta Auxiliary Cannon and Quantum Field Focus Phaser.
- However, loosing Weapon Power will not disable these weapons.
- Changed the display name of the Breen Set 3 Piece Bonus to "Breen Energy Syphon", which is a more accurate description of the function of the ability.
- This is a text change only.
- Fabrication Engineers will no longer list "Ground" or "Space" in their description since some correspond to different active duty slots than others.
- The cooldown on the Fleet Tribble and Dilithium Tribble will no longer reset each time you pet them.
- Trill Bridge Officers can no longer be contributed to the Tellarite Officer Fleet project.
- Q's Winter Wonderland is scheduled to open around 10AM PST tomorrow, December 6th, 2012.
- Please read these Dev Blogs for more information:
- The Feature Episode Rerun is scheduled to start around noon/ 12PM PST tomorrow, December 6th, 2012.