Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Fleetyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Any KDF Fleets Selling Purchase Rights for Tier IV Elite Shields? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=475221)

gradstudent1 12-06-2012 12:59 AM

Any KDF Fleets Selling Purchase Rights for Tier IV Elite Shields?

Hey fellow warriors:

I am looking for someone who will sell me purchase rights to buy some elite fleet shields, which come with the Tier IV starbase. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks.

mimey2 12-06-2012 09:06 AM

Not sure what you mean with 'purchase rights'.

But if you find a fleet who has a Tier 4 Comm Array, all they have to do is invite you to it, and you can buy one, using your own fleet's provisions. I won't cost the fleet who invited anything, except a small bit of time.

lostusthorn 12-06-2012 09:17 AM

That none fleet members could buy from fleet stores once they got invited to the base was fixed/removed.

intrepid74656 12-06-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostusthorn (Post 6961201)
That none fleet members could buy from fleet stores once they got invited to the base was fixed/removed.

Still shouldn't be a problem if a fleet has large amount of resources. The problem lies more in the willingness of people to help another warrior out.

So far I've had no success with acquiring a Tor'Kaht based on the greediness of most of the fleets. And yes I understand most of you spend alot of time building the fleet base.

bitemepwe 12-06-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gradstudent1 (Post 6954751)
Hey fellow warriors:

I am looking for someone who will sell me purchase rights to buy some elite fleet shields, which come with the Tier IV starbase. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I have no idea if the Alliance fleet is up to T4 yet, but if they are I can invite you over/in to see.

I know that SMT is not up to T4 yet, unfortunately.

gradstudent1 12-06-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitemepwe (Post 6962391)
I have no idea if the Alliance fleet is up to T4 yet, but if they are I can invite you over/in to see.

I know that SMT is not up to T4 yet, unfortunately.

Thanks, Roach. If they are at T4, I would love an invite. I would be willing to pay them a commission, of course.

Is there someone at Alliance I should contact? Or do you just want to get back with me?

Qapla'!

bitemepwe 12-07-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gradstudent1 (Post 6971781)
Thanks, Roach. If they are at T4, I would love an invite. I would be willing to pay them a commission, of course.

Is there someone at Alliance I should contact? Or do you just want to get back with me?

Qapla'!

Hauk is the leader so I will pass the message to him but If you see me ingame as G'hargh, I can invite you I believe. I tend to play between 4pm and 6pm CST/USA.

intrepid74656 12-07-2012 07:54 AM

@bitemepwe Could I receive a invite as well?

bitemepwe 12-07-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intrepid74656 (Post 6976801)
@bitemepwe Could I receive a invite as well?

Feel free to send me a tell ingame @Roach between 4pm and 6pm CST/usa and I will gladly invite you if I can.
I honestly do not know if I can invite, but I am willing to try.

gradstudent1 12-07-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitemepwe (Post 6978501)
Feel free to send me a tell ingame @Roach between 4pm and 6pm CST/usa and I will gladly invite you if I can.
I honestly do not know if I can invite, but I am willing to try.

Oh I didn't realize Hauk is the leader. Alright, Roach, thanks so much. I will look around for either Friday or Saturday. Qapla'!