Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Holiday Gift Receipts! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=477051)

gounkim 12-07-2012 11:24 AM

Holiday Gift Receipts!
 
Hello,

I was told that these were once used to redeem giftboxes during last year's Q Winter event. I wanted to know where I can go/who I should talk to, to redeem these receipts! Help!

pwebranflakes 12-07-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gounkim (Post 6978881)
Hello,

I was told that these were once used to redeem giftboxes during last year's Q Winter event. I wanted to know where I can go/who I should talk to, to redeem these receipts! Help!

We'll let you do something with them in a future patch :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

gounkim 12-07-2012 11:38 AM

Great thank you very much for the prompt response. I assume the next patch would be implemented before this Q Winterland event ends?

topset 12-07-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gounkim (Post 6979151)
Great thank you very much for the prompt response. I assume the next patch would be implemented before this Q Winterland event ends?

The servers are taken offline every Thursday for patching and maintenance.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

(OK, not really Brandon, but I'd imagine that's how he would reply)

absolutbritish 12-09-2012 04:47 PM

Is there a possibility to use the Holiday Gift receipts during the current Winter Wonderland event (2012)? I have 5 left, I wasn't online during the event right after the conversion and I thought I have to keep them until the next event. No I was looking for a place to turn them in but can't find anything. Any input on what to do with these 5 receipts is welcome. Thanks!

josephdridgeway 12-09-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by absolutbritish (Post 7007261)
Is there a possibility to use the Holiday Gift receipts during the current Winter Wonderland event (2012)? I have 5 left, I wasn't online during the event right after the conversion and I thought I have to keep them until the next event. No I was looking for a place to turn them in but can't find anything. Any input on what to do with these 5 receipts is welcome. Thanks!

See Brandon's response, right here in this very thread!

darkstarkirian 12-12-2012 10:19 PM

I see the new patchnotes say nothing about these.

ronboy42 12-13-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6978951)
We'll let you do something with them in a future patch :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thank you, Brandon! I hope that's in the near future but if it isn't I'll put them back in my bank until that future does, indeed, arrive. They've been sitting in my bank since last year so a little more sitting won't do much harm.

Mind you - being able to trade them in for one of those nice winter's coats would be wonderful.

gounkim 12-27-2012 09:22 AM

Well it's been more than 2 weeks since you promised us something.

When is the changes going to be implemented that will allow us to redeem the holiday gift tokens?

gounkim 01-02-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 6978951)
We'll let you do something with them in a future patch :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Were you trolling us?

We only have less than two weeks until the event is over.

It's been nearly a month since you gave us this message.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 AM.