Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Romulan Bridge Officer (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=479381)

nitrous82 12-09-2012 03:15 PM

Romulan Bridge Officer
 
I have seen many people talking about it in chat, several threads about it here in the forums, but no one wants to answer me so I started my own thread, somewere out there is a Romulan Bridge Officer, can someone PLEASE tell me how to get it??

virusdancer 12-09-2012 03:16 PM

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=780341

It was on the main page, still on the main page... part of the FE Rerun.

mwgacy1 12-09-2012 03:19 PM

There's the Reman BOff as linked above or there's Romulan BOffs available from the fleet embassy. They aren't cheap though, IIRC a Green is 40k fleet credits and 10k Dilithium.

verlaine11 12-09-2012 03:47 PM

Be easier and cheaper just to make your own using the Alien template, thats what i did for my character and Boffs - plus you get more customisation options as its been said you cant change thier outfits on here.

avantgarde01 12-09-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous82 (Post 7006971)
I have seen many people talking about it in chat, several threads about it here in the forums, but no one wants to answer me so I started my own thread, somewere out there is a Romulan Bridge Officer, can someone PLEASE tell me how to get it??

In order to get an authentic Romulan Boff:

1) Be part of a fleet

2) Fleet must work to upgrade Embassy to Tier 1 on the Diplomatic track

3) Fleet must then run the Provision job to stock the Boff store

4) You will need 40k Fleet credits and 10k dil to purchase your Uncommon Romulan Boff. For Rare Romulan Boffs - Tier 2. For Very Rare Romulan Boffs - Tier 3.

diotw 12-09-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avantgarde01 (Post 7008431)
In order to get an authentic Romulan Boff:

1) Be part of a fleet

2) Fleet must work to upgrade Embassy to Tier 1 on the Diplomatic track

3) Fleet must then run the Provision job to stock the Boff store

4) You will need 40k Fleet credits and 10k dil to purchase your Uncommon Romulan Boff. For Rare Romulan Boffs - Tier 2. For Very Rare Romulan Boffs - Tier 3.

Once people have bought these BOFFs, are they tradeable on the Exchange?

xenovi 12-09-2012 06:57 PM

Do these boffs offer unique traits or abilities? Or is it just an image thing?

avantgarde01 12-09-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diotw (Post 7008491)
Once people have bought these BOFFs, are they tradeable on the Exchange?

I didn't try that with mine. Chances are they won't be, which would be in line with the other Fleet obtainable items.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenovi (Post 7008551)
Do these boffs offer unique traits or abilities? Or is it just an image thing?

Subterfuge: Increases the effectiveness of cloak and damage buff the ship gains after decloaking.

Covert Operative: Increases critical hit chance (space) and decreases cloak cool down.

Superior Plasma Weapon Specialist: (Very Rare) Increase damage with plasma energy weapons (ground).

Superior Stasis Specialist: (Very Rare) Increases effectiveness of Science Root, Slow and Hold abilities (ground).

brigadooom 12-09-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avantgarde01 (Post 7008711)

Subterfuge: Increases the effectiveness of cloak and damage buff the ship gains after decloaking.

Covert Operative: Increases critical hit chance (space) and decreases cloak cool down.
.

Bah, going to have to get one after all then :o

avantgarde01 12-09-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brigadooom (Post 7008731)
Bah, going to have to get one after all then :o

You'll end up getting two. Each Boff has only one of those unique traits. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:47 PM.