Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Fleetyards (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Dacoit FDC and subsystem targeting (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=486251)

lordgyor 12-15-2012 09:53 PM

Dacoit FDC and subsystem targeting

Accord to STO wiki the Dacoit FDC gets subsystem targeting, is this an error or,is it correct?

lordgyor 12-17-2012 11:07 AM

I got my Dacoit FDC finally and no its not like a Science ship, it doesn't get subsystem targeting, da wiki is wrong.

I love the ship.

szerontzur 12-20-2012 10:11 PM

Outdated info from what I understand. It (and the other Orion ships) used to have it before it became a proper flight-deck cruiser.

lordgyor 12-23-2012 07:55 PM

Yeah that makes sense thanks.

Still I don't really need subsystem targeting, as it'd just get in the way of Beam Overload. Right now I have a Dual Disrupter Beam Bank and two Single Cannons in the front and two turrents in the back as well as a Plasma torpedo. Best ship I've ever flown, lots of fun. I switch between Orion Slavers and Orion Interceptors.

When I get high enough I'm going to get the Fleet Corsair which will get me an extra weapon in front and back, and more Boff abiliies.

I'm curious what type hangar does the Fleet Corsair come with?

lordgyor 12-24-2012 11:06 AM

Anyone see thier pets run off and pick a fight with someone else after a battle in PvE?

I just watched my Orion Slavers pick a fight with Scorpion Fighters and win and then pick a a fight with Romulan BoPs and hold thier own.

I was out of combat range and so I watched for a while all the explosions and disruptor beams firing. Not one of my fighters died and I'd watch as once every few seconds or so damage would spike to 2000 to 3000 or more. I guessing its when a mine went off with an occassional crit.

Occassionally I'd see a Photon Mine get blown up by the enemy, so I guess they made descent decoys as well as weapons. My pets had pets :D

Even with out stealing stuff which I never pay keep track of anyways, My Orion Slavers are fun. I think they're the closest thing the KDF gets to proper attack shuttle craft pets, only you get three per wing instead of two. Thier like hybred shuttle/fighters.

Can't wait till I get the Advanced Orion Slavers with thier Quantum Mines.

momaw 12-24-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordgyor (Post 7222711)
Anyone see thier pets run off and pick a fight with someone else after a battle in PvE?

Constantly. If your target is more than 10km away or if the pets get more than 10km away, they can get a little squirrely.

lordgyor 12-24-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momaw (Post 7223721)
Constantly. If your target is more than 10km away or if the pets get more than 10km away, they can get a little squirrely.

LMAO. Ever see them win a fight on thier own?

Since I was finding my fighters mines to be fun, I switched out my Plasma Torpedo for a Plasma Mine Launcher. Wow Plasma mines look so cool when deployed.