Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Mission Database (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   New Quick Mission w/ Uber Lootz! "Gladiator Rumble" (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=491501)

kirksplat 12-20-2012 01:00 PM

New Quick Mission w/ Uber Lootz! "Gladiator Rumble"
 
Hi, I made a rumble mission that is all ground combat with boss mobs. It takes about 20-25 minutes to play.

I could really use help both getting it out of the review stage and getting it to qualify for the rewards. Once done, it will give you a nice and entertaining way to farm lootz and test your uber-builds.

Please help and leave feedback. Right now this mission is in review stage. Please click "Become a Reviewer" to play.

braincage 12-20-2012 02:47 PM

You get loot from foundry missions? I don't ever do them, so i had no idea this possible. I thought all player-created content didn't drop items...Sorry, i was told this a good while ago. If it IS possible, i guess i'll play some (and yours).

Xeres/Krellis

kirksplat 12-20-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braincage (Post 7175761)
You get loot from foundry missions? I don't ever do them, so i had no idea this possible. I thought all player-created content didn't drop items...Sorry, i was told this a good while ago. If it IS possible, i guess i'll play some (and yours).

Xeres/Krellis

Yes, please check it out. It doesn't yet qualify for the other rewards, but you'll get some good loot drops for your time. You have to click "become a reviewer" and search "kirkfat" to find "Gladiator Rumble."

markhawkman 12-20-2012 09:16 PM

I almost feel sorry for the Gorn, Klingons, and Fek'ihri I brutally mangled. The Undine didn't suffer enough....

But yeah, not very hard for me. But I LOVE ground..... To make it fun for me, I used last year's Nanopulse for most of the fighting. It's funny hacking at the knee of those giant Feks...

Oh and I got a cool glitch item. A GREEN rifle with [Dmg][DoT3]. Hehe.... It's better than any of the blues I got.

kirksplat 12-21-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markhawkman (Post 7179781)
I almost feel sorry for the Gorn, Klingons, and Fek'ihri I brutally mangled. The Undine didn't suffer enough....

But yeah, not very hard for me. But I LOVE ground..... To make it fun for me, I used last year's Nanopulse for most of the fighting. It's funny hacking at the knee of those giant Feks...

Oh and I got a cool glitch item. A GREEN rifle with [Dmg][DoT3]. Hehe.... It's better than any of the blues I got.

You are geared for ground, I'd say. I die about 10 times on normal, and I've got fleet XII gear. Those captain 03 mobs, even the KDF ones, like to kill me.

drogyn1701 12-21-2012 12:55 PM

Took me about 37 minutes on advanced, on a toon with middling gear. Died plenty. Klinks were the hardest, those Dahar masters were one-shotting my boffs.

But as I told you, I despise this mission and everything it stands for. I only did it cause we're friends and I was interested in furthering your experiment.

kirksplat 12-21-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drogyn1701 (Post 7182511)
Took me about 37 minutes on advanced, on a toon with middling gear. Died plenty. Klinks were the hardest, those Dahar masters were one-shotting my boffs.

But as I told you, I despise this mission and everything it stands for. I only did it cause we're friends and I was interested in furthering your experiment.

Now it's 15 mobs! Grind it again Drogyn! Grind it again! More lootz for you!

drogyn1701 12-21-2012 02:27 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No.

markhawkman 12-21-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drogyn1701 (Post 7182511)
Took me about 37 minutes on advanced, on a toon with middling gear. Died plenty. Klinks were the hardest, those Dahar masters were one-shotting my boffs.

But as I told you, I despise this mission and everything it stands for. I only did it cause we're friends and I was interested in furthering your experiment.

My solution to Dahar Masters is to show them what a true Bat'leth master can do! Yeah that's right..... I duel them. Works great! (for me anyways, your results might vary)

drogyn1701 12-21-2012 03:48 PM

I downed all the trash and then kited the Dahar master around. seemed to work.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:11 PM.