Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Qo'noS (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Looking for a RP Fleet... or enough people to start a new one! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=496291)

scottythec 12-25-2012 12:57 PM

Looking for a RP Fleet... or enough people to start a new one!

Qapla'!

Title says it all really... leave messages below if you're recruiting, or interested in a new fleet!

tatyanasergei 12-25-2012 01:45 PM

I could potentially get behind the idea of starting a new RP fleet! Haven't exactly had anyone reply to my own thread where I was looking for a fleet to join.

What sort of details did you have in mind?

portgazd 12-25-2012 03:31 PM

Hi,

House 010 is looking for new members all the time. We are a small fleet (mind you not far in the fleet base construction, building up on T2 starbase). We also have a fed side counterpart called Directive 010 but ure not required to join that fleet as well if you want to join us. We do have some RPers in our fleet, so if you are interested contact us in game or reply to this post :D

BTW tatyanasegei if you would like to join our fleet. you can contact us as well in the same manner

Regards
PortgazD

scottythec 12-26-2012 04:17 PM

To be honest, I was leaving things fairly vague to make sure that I could accomodate as many people as possible.

I'd like to base the fleet on an Imperial attack squadron, maybe try and link up with any RP'ers in other fleets to try and get a sense of continuity and "us-vs-Them" against the Feds.

And blowing stuff up. Lots of blowing stuff up. :-D

llywarch 12-27-2012 12:52 PM

I know I would like to discuss being thr "them" for you.

Grab me @Juroden be good to talk

tsf00181 12-29-2012 12:03 PM

I might be interested in starting up a fleet, But, I'm interested in that fleet being KDF centric. If that works, message me on here and we can chat.

I've been looking around for a while now, but every fleet I find treats the KDF like a side show. I know there are probably some out there that I'm look for, but they are either inactive on this forum, or the holidays is keeping people away.

scottythec 12-30-2012 09:35 AM

OK!

So far two people who might be interested, and a Fed player (from a very nice fleet, btw ;-D) so we potentially have some victims... Um, enemies. I mean enemies. Ahem. :-)

Much better than I was expecting. I'd really like to run a "traditional" KDF fleet; that is, majority Klingon. I wouldn't have a problem with a smattering of mercenary ships, but I'd definitely like to keep the Klingons as the main focus.

I'll start contacting you guys as and when I can. I'm on my phone right now so will probably wait until I'm home.

If you want to get in touch, you can message me here, post below, or find me in-game on either Kahlorr@shardbolt (Klingon) or Macha@shardbolt (Federation)

Also: thanks for the offer to join House 101, but it there's enough interest I'd like to try and raise a dedicated RP fleet amongst ourselves! :-D

scottythec 12-30-2012 02:01 PM

As for a name, does...

3rd Assault Wing

or

83rd Attack Squadron

... sound about right?

scottythec 01-04-2013 03:01 PM

Is there still interest in this?

deniedexistence 01-21-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottythec (Post 7357871)
Is there still interest in this?

If you are still interested in joining a KDF-RP based fleet, the Onyx Talons are recruiting

Fleet is just about Tier 2 SB and T1 Embassy

Hit me up ingame at @deniedexistence to chat!