Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Breen Chel Grett Warship BoP (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=499591)

therealfluffy 12-29-2012 09:47 AM

Breen Chel Grett Warship BoP

Detailed info for this ship clearly states:

"This ship is currently packed and can be traded in this state."

However, this doesn't work since the requisition pack appears to be BoP. Correct this error, please.

ssargon 12-29-2012 10:17 AM

Being BoP is working as intended, this has been stated many times. Clearly they just copy/pasted the description from tradeable ships... it'll get fixed, yes, but it'll be the typo getting corrected.

therealfluffy 12-29-2012 11:26 AM

That may be so. However, people have now done this retarded mission daily for almost a month just to receive a ship that can NOT be traded which clearly is the opposite of what the description promised. I look forward with interest to how Cryptic will resolve this.

macfelly 12-29-2012 11:38 AM

It won't be resolved because it was mentioned tons of times that it was bound and could not be traded. The big giveaway would be that there was none on the exchange. It takes very little time to research such things, responsible people do this others cry on the forums.

elandarksky 12-29-2012 11:41 AM

It was stated at least a few times that IT IS NOT TRADABLE.

Ignoring all of those and focusing on a singular description, not actually reading all the blogs FULLY, or asking for clarification on the forums before running the 25 races?...

oy..

maddog0000doom 12-29-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therealfluffy (Post 7279471)
That may be so. However, people have now done this retarded mission daily for almost a month just to receive a ship that can NOT be traded which clearly is the opposite of what the description promised. I look forward with interest to how Cryptic will resolve this.

all blogs dev posts etc.. has always been one per toon even before winter event was out we knew this. its working as intended!

someone just forgot to change the info on the box. ask anyone in game and they would tell u this. its your own fault mate.

it was never and should never be a cheep flooded on exchange ship. why dont u use the ship its a dam fine ship

ssargon 12-29-2012 12:26 PM

I dunno about you, but I knew from the first blog that this thing was BoP. That's why I'm doing it on all 6 toons, even if I probably won't open it on all of them; might want it later and won't get it from the exchange.

Only binding change they really should make is BtAoP, honestly.

hippiejon 12-29-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therealfluffy (Post 7279471)
That may be so. However, people have now done this ******** mission daily for almost a month just to receive a ship that can NOT be traded which clearly is the opposite of what the description promised. I look forward with interest to how Cryptic will resolve this.

My feelings on this argument aside, using the word I wrote over as a way to insult something or claim that it is somehow less than good is insulting to a large portion of the population. Both those who have conditions and their families, and friends.

I'm not reporting it, but I am asking nicely for you to please go back and change the way you phrased your point, because right now, I am offended, on some pretty deep personal levels.

Please change the insult above.

zhaana1337 01-01-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippiejon (Post 7281041)
My feelings on this argument aside, using the word I wrote over as a way to insult something or claim that it is somehow less than good is insulting to a large portion of the population. Both those who have conditions and their families, and friends.

I'm not reporting it, but I am asking nicely for you to please go back and change the way you phrased your point, because right now, I am offended, on some pretty deep personal levels.

Please change the insult above.

Thank you Steven Fry.

burstorion 01-01-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhaana1337 (Post 7311331)

Indeed, that man is a godly genius :)