Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Art of Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   New Omega costumes. Where'd they go? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=501361)

eradicator84 12-31-2012 06:12 AM

New Omega costumes. Where'd they go?

Got to T5 omega reputation today. Got the last MKXII omega piece of set (the gun) I was missing to get full set.

This unlocked omega force and harvester costume options at tailor.

I then purchased Omega costume sets 2 & 3 from omega store. But I got no new option to try them on at the tailor.

What happened?

Anyone else having this issue?

The adapted KHG costume unlock works ok, but I cannot see any extra omega costume options. Apart from the ones from S6.

mrspidey2 12-31-2012 07:57 AM

There is no 3rd Omega variant. The Adapted Sets are simply the faction-specific STF sets made available for the other faction.
Since the Omega set was never faction specific in the first place, there's no need for an adapted version.

eisenw0lf 12-31-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eradicator84 (Post 7299481)
Got to T5 omega reputation today. Got the last MKXII omega piece of set (the gun) I was missing to get full set.

This unlocked omega force and harvester costume options at tailor.

I then purchased Omega costume sets 2 & 3 from omega store. But I got no new option to try them on at the tailor.

What happened?

Anyone else having this issue?

The adapted KHG costume unlock works ok, but I cannot see any extra omega costume options. Apart from the ones from S6.

Costume unlocks for the Omega ground equipment are actually separate projects which have to be completed after obtaining all set items (these projects cost each 250 OM and 3000 Dilithium).

ferdzso0 01-01-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrspidey2 (Post 7300281)
There is no 3rd Omega variant. The Adapted Sets are simply the faction-specific STF sets made available for the other faction.
Since the Omega set was never faction specific in the first place, there's no need for an adapted version.

well, the tier 5 description says, you unlock type 2 custom unlock project with having the set.
type 3 for completing the elite optionals
type 4 is the adapted (and there is no omega listed).

this for me means there is type 3 for omega, though havent seen anyone having it, so I would love to know how it looks :)

eradicator84 01-01-2013 04:56 AM

So there's no actual new Omega costume with S7?

I presume type 1 is MKXI from S6?
Type 2 is the one you get when you get the MKXII set and type 3 is getting all optionals (ie Harvester)?

Bit rough, not only do you have to get the pieces you then have to pay to get the costumes...

I guess I got excited for nothing then :\

stulpnagel 01-18-2013 05:59 AM

bringing back this old thread, can anyone tel lme whats going on with customes??? i got the mk12 custom in S6 but now i completed all optionals and it supposed to unlock the last type with the big iron shoulder pads...do i have to finish tier 5 omega and buy it??? this season 7 has screwed all old players progress, i mean i played like 500 times infected ground to get the optional and now i could make it I cant use the custom??? unfair

ferdzso0 01-18-2013 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stulpnagel (Post 7533151)
bringing back this old thread, can anyone tel lme whats going on with customes??? i got the mk12 custom in S6 but now i completed all optionals and it supposed to unlock the last type with the big iron shoulder pads...do i have to finish tier 5 omega and buy it??? this season 7 has screwed all old players progress, i mean i played like 500 times infected ground to get the optional and now i could make it I cant use the custom??? unfair

tier 5 omega project :S

stulpnagel 01-18-2013 07:32 AM

how unfair....

Thanks

tostrek2012 01-27-2013 05:08 AM

Haha, I missed the omega mkXII gun in S6 (and got all optionals). Today, I had to pay 6000 dil to unlock omega type 2 and 3 costumes. I painted my Harvester costume red. I wished that I could do the same for the MACO set.