Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Odyssey Uniform... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=501881)

lianthelia 12-31-2012 08:05 PM

Odyssey Uniform...

I have been thinking of purchasing it for a character but I was wondering if anyone had any good screen shots to what the set pieces look like?

starkaos 12-31-2012 08:20 PM

The hot vulcan chick that replaced Handsome Phaser Guy is wearing a modified form of it. She can be found on the main webpage. It doesn't have her cleavage showing. It is not as impressive as the KDF version.

lianthelia 12-31-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkaos (Post 7307141)
The hot vulcan chick that replaced Handsome Phaser Guy is wearing a modified form of it. She can be found on the main webpage. It doesn't have her cleavage showing. It is not as impressive as the KDF version.

Also curious what kind of rank insignia it uses...because the ones on the home page are from the Wells Uniform?

futurepastnow 12-31-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkaos (Post 7307141)

Hey, that's my picture!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lianthelia (Post 7307301)
Also curious what kind of rank insignia it uses...because the ones on the home page are from the Wells Uniform?

Here's the Odyssey basic uniform (same character model, even). The rank pips are rectangular. The pants are pleated, like the diplomat pants only matte and with no stripes. The boots are like the diplomat shoes, too.

lianthelia 12-31-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futurepastnow (Post 7307401)
Hey, that's my picture!

Here's the Odyssey basic uniform (same character model, even). The rank pips are rectangular. The pants are pleated, like the diplomat pants only matte and with no stripes. The boots are like the diplomat shoes, too.

Hmmm...not really sure if I want to get it, but thanks for the pic!

archofwinter 12-31-2012 09:36 PM

Is the Odyssey uniform only available for people who owns an Odyssey?
I don't remember seeing them in the C-store.

lianthelia 12-31-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archofwinter (Post 7307661)
Is the Odyssey uniform only available for people who owns an Odyssey?
I don't remember seeing them in the C-store.

Its available once you unlock your fleets starbase tailor and tier 3 starbase.

futurepastnow 01-01-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lianthelia (Post 7307701)
Its available once you unlock your fleets starbase tailor and tier 3 starbase.

And the name- Odyssey basic- implies that there may be additional fleet uniforms. An Odyssey advanced, at least. However, it is not in Starbase Tier 4, as my fleet has finished all of the possible upgrades for that and no new uniforms.

starkaos 01-01-2013 11:34 AM

The other fleet holdings have additional fleet uniforms. The starbase has the odyssey and bortasqu uniforms while the Embassy has a new fleet uniform that I haven't seen yet. If I remember right, it is for getting to Tier 3 Embassy and doing a tailor project.

archofwinter 01-01-2013 11:37 AM

How much resource does this uniform cost?