Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (January 3, 2013) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=503341)

pwebranflakes 01-02-2013 01:27 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (January 3, 2013)

Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, January 3rd, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance. There will not be a new patch this week and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

entnx01 01-02-2013 01:35 PM

Again due to the holiday break, I take it? If so, will Holodeck patching resume next week? (Come on, realistically there's like a 99% chance the Holodeck server will have a patch during non-holiday weeks. lol.)

richardevega 01-02-2013 01:38 PM

No patch notes this week again i take it then

sean2448 01-02-2013 02:09 PM

should be up tonight or check tribble notes

pwebranflakes 01-02-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardevega (Post 7326721)
No patch notes this week again i take it then

From the above:
Quote:

There will not be a new patch this week...
:)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

losmartines 01-02-2013 02:46 PM

Please tell me that u fix the Helmet Problem on Kdf Side please i was waiting so long for the Parts and the Helmet but i cant equip them and i did not get the Klingon Honor Guard Accolade for getting all Three Parts of K.H.G. PLEASE fix it THX

harbinger242 01-02-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losmartines (Post 7327741)
Please tell me that u fix the Helmet Problem on Kdf Side please i was waiting so long for the Parts and the Helmet but i cant equip them and i did not get the Klingon Honor Guard Accolade for getting all Three Parts of K.H.G. PLEASE fix it THX

No patch means they aren't fixing that, or anything else. If you can't bother to even read the announcement post, I wish you wouldn't bother to make a post of your own.

usscapital 01-02-2013 04:20 PM

so what you going to break this week cryptic ? , the server has stopped respnding is getting more often with each maintenance tbh

allyoftheforce 01-02-2013 05:17 PM

Can we at least know if there is any server stabilizing happening? I'll have Rachel Nichols call you. Heck, she might even be painted green.

th3xr34p3r 01-02-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7326541)
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, January 3rd, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance. There will not be a new patch this week and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

the time and date link is goin to a past date not the next maint time. here is the time in GMT aswell