Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Spotlight on the Foundry - 1/4/2013 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=505161)

pwebranflakes 01-04-2013 11:00 AM

Spotlight on the Foundry - 1/4/2013
 
We have started adding past spotlighted Foundry missions to the 'Spotlight Missions' archive in-game!


Click here to read more.

zulisvel 01-04-2013 11:20 AM

Nice. Now when are you going to add special rewards for playing spotlight missions? :)

pwebranflakes 01-04-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulisvel (Post 7354891)
Nice. Now when are you going to add special rewards for playing spotlight missions? :)

We should have the spotlight rewards available in the very near future. They were in testing on Tribble but there were a few bugs found that needed to be worked out before they could go live, and we're hoping to have those resolved soon (please note the lack of "(tm)" is intended :)).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

thay8472 01-04-2013 11:30 AM

what sort of rewards can we look forward to for spotlighted missions?

Dilithium? A Doff ? Something mission related ? :O

drogyn1701 01-04-2013 11:38 AM

Please for the love of Q, no dilithium. Just say no to grind.

Anyway glad to see these getting up and running, let's keep filling out that spotlight menu!

betawatcher 01-04-2013 11:43 AM

Can you guys please fix the "no music until combat" bug in the foundry? Some missions dont have combat at the beginning, or even have any at all, and it is super lame running around in complete silence. Music adds a ton of atmosphere to a mission, and not having any feels very bland.

kirksplat 01-04-2013 12:11 PM

When rewards were on tribble, they included blue or better XI gear, or possibly a doff pack.

It wasn't anything to get too excited about, but combining the rare drop with other drops, plus dilithium and FMs... not bad, if you are so inclined to play our missions in the first place.

zeuxidemus001 01-04-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirksplat (Post 7355491)
When rewards were on tribble, they included blue or better XI gear, or possibly a doff pack.

It wasn't anything to get too excited about, but combining the rare drop with other drops, plus dilithium and FMs... not bad, if you are so inclined to play our missions in the first place.

For spotlighted missions wouldn't be bad if there was a blue or better item related to the story or choice of a random doff that is a character from the story/mission.

kirksplat 01-04-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 (Post 7355691)
For spotlighted missions wouldn't be bad if there was a blue or better item related to the story or choice of a random doff that is a character from the story/mission.

We asked for that last year during a conference call. It would have been cool to see each mission give out a doff that is a character from the mission. But it's probably not feasible for them, especially if it's one spotlight per week.

lordmalak1 01-04-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drogyn1701 (Post 7355151)
Please for the love of Q, no dilithium. Just say no to grind.

Anyway glad to see these getting up and running, let's keep filling out that spotlight menu!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!
<10/char>


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:37 PM.