Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Can't beam out of DS9 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=506241)

helvetiamatt81 01-05-2013 06:56 PM

Can't beam out of DS9

Hi

Just wanted to try some of the Omega stuff, but I can't beam out DS9. There is the short sequence when the camera goes around my char, but then nothing happens and I cannot move my char until I log out and log in again.

Also tried to jump to a mission directly. Same error.

Best regards,
Matt

f9thaceshigh 01-05-2013 07:14 PM

that is an odd bug, I know that sometime you can fix zoning issues by logging out for 15 minutes or so, then logging back in. Have you tried beaming to your bridge or changing instances?

rhw6284 01-05-2013 09:00 PM

its not just in dsn its also happening in esd people cant get into wonderload or beam back into space i think its a loading issue bug reported it myself but im not sure crptic even knows about the bug

cynder2012 01-06-2013 12:33 AM

it seems to be loading issues....i cant even TW from Battle Group omega to Rolor nebula :(

stonesdelta 01-06-2013 12:40 AM

I can't leave ESD :mad:
Can go to the bridge, but not to my ship nor the Academy.

helvetiamatt81 01-06-2013 03:12 AM

Access denied. ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh (Post 7368571)
that is an odd bug, I know that sometime you can fix zoning issues by logging out for 15 minutes or so, then logging back in. Have you tried beaming to your bridge or changing instances?

Yes, I can beam to the bridge, and I can beam back to DS9, but the problem is still there.
I also tried to change instances, but there is only one DS9 zone.

admiralnat 01-06-2013 05:45 AM

The same thing is happening to me on Defera. I'll tell the character to beam up to the Defera Invasion Zone, the Defera System, etc. and my character doesn't move. The camera will change angle, but my character doesn't transport (or touch his communicator) and soon enough the camera returns to normal. Then I can't move either.

admiralnat 01-06-2013 06:22 AM

I've been playing as my KDF character on Tribble to discover no problems beaming off Defera. Is it possible this issue only occurs on Feds?

admiralnat 01-06-2013 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admiralnat (Post 7371941)
I've been playing as my KDF character on Tribble to discover no problems beaming off Defera Invasion Zone. Is it possible this issue only occurs on Feds?

Never mind, my KDF character is was just stuck in the Deferi Sector. Same issue, of course. Can't move around. Reloaded the game and managed to continue. I think this issue might be worse in some system more than others. :eek:
It could also have something to do with the faction you're playing as.

jlebeck 01-06-2013 06:54 AM

My Federation character is confined to ESD but my KDF character seems to be okay. Exactly the same symptoms as Admiralnat.

First had problems last night 20.00 GMT and still happening now at 13.45 GMT