Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Breen ship not sellable? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=509291)

jake81499 01-09-2013 05:34 AM

Breen ship not sellable?
 
I just bought the breen ship from Q's winter wonderland.

I have no use for it so I went to sell it on the exchange. It is in the unopened package.

For whatever reason, it says the ships it is bound to my character and I cannot sell it.

All over the description it says the ship is tradeable in it's unopened state.

I also could not find able on the exchange when I looked.

Is it no longer a sellable item?

Thanks in advance.

echuu007 01-09-2013 05:43 AM

the breen ship is a no-trade item, look at the description again

jake81499 01-09-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echuu007 (Post 7407781)
the breen ship is a no-trade item, look at the description again

It still says this ship is currently packed and can be traded.

echuu007 01-09-2013 06:19 AM

it also says bound to character

reyan01 01-09-2013 06:30 AM

It's a bit of a shame it's not trade-able, but on the flipside, it's free so why should it be?

jake81499 01-09-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reyan01 (Post 7408151)
It's a bit of a shame it's not trade-able, but on the flipside, it's free so why should it be?

It's not free, it took 1000 pictures of Q and many days of work. A Console through Childrens toys is not free either and it's tradeable even though most of the consoles earned there are also useless.

There's a problem here. The discription says it's tradeable but it also says it's bound to charactor AFTER YOU BUY IT. It's a bug and needs fixed. If I'd known it wasn't tradeable (even though the discription says it is) I'd never spent any time in Q's winter wonderland after getting the snowman fight grind out of the way. Now I'll have to discard a useless ship that I worked hard for.

If the discription says it's tradeable then it should be tradeable. That's false advertising to lure us into spending hours of our time grinding away. I'm a paying 1000+ day veteran and I'm a bit peeved over this.

Many of the other ships we earn are also boxed and tradeable.

This is clearly a lure to a grind.

buccaneerdtb 01-09-2013 04:56 PM

This was announced from the very beginning on the forums and the official announcement that the Breen ship is NOT tradeable and is Bind on Pickup. It was never a secret.

jake81499 01-10-2013 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buccaneerdtb (Post 7414051)
This was announced from the very beginning on the forums and the official announcement that the Breen ship is NOT tradeable and is Bind on Pickup. It was never a secret.

Then the part in the description about it being tradeable needs to be removed and should have been removed from the very beginning.

getafix101 01-10-2013 05:53 AM

what it's bound to charictor not Account Oh &^%^ %^%$ ..... wanted to send it to anouther toon so now have a usless ship for a toon, i must start readin the fine print before waisting my time on BS.

maddog0000doom 01-10-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake81499 (Post 7407711)
I just bought the breen ship from Q's winter wonderland.

I have no use for it so I went to sell it on the exchange. It is in the unopened package.

For whatever reason, it says the ships it is bound to my character and I cannot sell it.

All over the description it says the ship is tradeable in it's unopened state.

I also could not find able on the exchange when I looked.

Is it no longer a sellable item?

Thanks in advance.

this ship was never going to be tradeable dev posts etc... told us this before winter event even relased. its working as intended. whats no working as intended in the wrong description that says you ship in boxed up and can be traded while in this state.

it was copy and pasted and was not changed.

the breen ship is bind on pick up one per toon and can NOT be traded. nor should it. people would have made lots of toons just to run the race for ship the xchange would be flooded with them.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:40 AM.