||01-10-2013 04:47 PM
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - January 10, 2013
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
- Updated the audio for Breaking the Planet.
- Replaced the missing ambient audio in Starfleet Academy's interior.
- Updates to "The New Link" mission:
- The changeling boss, Laas, now uses the updated changeling combat sequence.
- When you defeat Laas, you must capture him and place him in a container to complete the mission.
- This is noted with a new mini-contact.
- Updated Lamat'ukan to use a minicontact when he is defeated, instead of a system message.
- The New Link no longer places characters into combat mode just by stepping into it, but it does cause them to be slowed.
- The 700-day android engineering bridge officer is now available as a synthetic female or male.
- The female versions of the androids have the same skills.
- You may still only have one android per captain.
- If you discharge an android officer, you may claim a replacement at no cost.
- Go to the Bridge Officer Requisitions at Earth Spacedock/Qo'noS to claim an android officer.
- Forest Epohh Duty Officer missions will now properly evolve epohhs from tier 2 to 3 and 3 to 4, moppet to adult and adult to mature.
- Implemented a change to possibly address the game client failures reported on machines with Intel integrated drivers.
- This may address crashes, black-screen hangs, "Display driver has stopped responding and has been reset" system messages, and blue screens.
- This change will also assist with gathering information about the failures should they persist.
- Added new interior detail objects:
- Wall Intercom - TOS
- Tapestry - Night Scene
- Console - TOS Table 01
- Vase - TOS 01
- Vase - TOS 02
- Statue - TOS 01
- Decor - TOS Jeep
- Generator - TOS 01
- Consoles - Federation TOS Ship 01
- Added new NPC Groups:
- Species M-113 - ground
- Tholian EV Suit - ground
- Tholian - space
- The Vesta and its variants now properly display set piece shield FX correctly on all ship parts.
- Updated the following ships so their textures display correctly:
- Tribble Test Vendor Updates:
- The Romulan Reputation store now sells the correct Hyper-Plasma Torpedo, which is part of the appropriate set.
- The Borg can now properly adapt to the Plasma Flamethrower.
- The Plasma Flamethrower power now properly applies damage to targets when in shooter mode.
- The Assimilated Tractor Beam, from the Borg Space Set - 3pc Bonus, has had its cooldown reduced from 4 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Updated the Adaptive Shielding proc on Elite Fleet Space Shields.
- This now has a stack limit of 10, but offers much less resistance per stack.
- Updated the tooltip with better information on the functionality of the proc.
- All Subsystem Targeting Bridge Officer powers now have thorough Tooltips explaining their exact effects when activated, complete with stat representations that scale with the appropriate modifers.
- The Omega Plasma Torpedo Launcher no longer triggers the cooldown reduction procs of Projectile Weapons Duty Officers.
- Removed reference to the Breen Warship reward pack being tradeable.
- This is a text change only.
- There is now a wider range of debuffs classified as "Mental" which can be cleansed using Melorazine.
- This list includes most Undine psionic attacks, Lethean Rapture, Orion Seduce, and more.
- Duty Officer Warp Theorists' Tachyon Beam turn-rate debuff now lasts the full intended duration.
- The magnitude of the associated debuff can now be reduced with the appropriate resistances.
- Omega Reputation Updates:
- Updated the names of both Adapted Mk XII Ground Weapons to reflect the correct damage types.
- Corrected energy types on Adapted Mk XII MACO and KHG weaponry to match up with their visual FX.
- The Klingon Honor Guard Armors Mk XI and Mk XII now have the correct item icons.
- Romulan Reputation Updates:
- Fixed description error where Duty Officer requirements were being listed as "Uncommon" or "Rare" but actually accepting "Common."
- All descriptions now properly refer to "Common" Duty Officers.
- Fixed a description error in Romulan Tier I, III and V unlocks that referred to the incorrect quality for the associated Scorpion Fighter unlocks.
- Requirements scaling for Duty Officers on all Scorpion Fighter projects were backwards across the ranks.
- This change will reduce the number of Duty Officers required at Tier 1, while increasing the requirements at Tier 5.
- Several requirements for Distress Calls and Reinforcements consumables were also improperly scaled, and have been adjusted accordingly.
- This will result in several increases and decreases in requirements across all tiers.
- Tier 4 Romulan Distress Call, Mogai Escort, now properly accepts Common/White duty officers, instead of Uncommon/Green, to match the descriptive text.
- Corrected a typo in the number of Duty Officers required for the Tier 1 Romulan Security consumable.
- It now properly requires 1 Doff instead of 51.
- All "Nanoenergy Cell" devices have been modified:
- Chance to proc increased from 5% to 10%.
- Kinetic damage associated with "Kinetic Capacitor" now has 100% shield penetration, and has been increased by 80%.
- Toxic damage associated with "Anti-Coagulant" has been increased by 100%, but now ticks half as quickly.
- Corrected a typo in the Vesta's Quantum Slip Stream power's display name.
- Relativity Stasis Pistol and Relativity Self-Targeting Rifle have each had their DPS increased, as well as both gaining a [CrtH] and [CrtD] mod.
- The Auto-Targeting Beam secondary fire on the Relativity Self-Targeting Rifle updated:
- Narrowed the firing arc from 135-degrees to 90-degrees.
- Reduced the cooldown from 16 seconds to 14 seconds.
- The cooldown on Relativity Stasis Pistol's secondary fire has been increased from 12 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Tricobalt Mines updated:
- The damage dealt by Tricobalt Mine Explosions have been reduced by 10% across-the-board.
- The damage variance of Tricobalt Mine Explosions has been reduced from 20% to 5%.
- This will lead to more predictable damage - fewer highs, fewer lows.
- The stealth value on Tricobalt Mines has been reduced by approximately 25%.
- This should allow them to be seen from about 1k further than previous.
- The Tachyon Mine Launcher no longer shares a cooldown with Tachyon Beam.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the Omega Reputation power "Medical Nanite Cloud" from properly curing players who were completely assimilated.
- Significantly increased the damage of the Kinetic Cutting Beam, but drastically reduced the damage and crew damage of the combo with the Assimilated Tractor Beam.
- Omega Graviton Amplifier will no longer damage the player if the player deploys mines.
- It will now properly damage enemies that are hit by the mines.
- All Set Powers now scale with the set's Mark instead of using the player's level.
- This will result in a slight boost to Mk XI Set Powers, and a larger boost to Mk XII Set Powers.
- This change does not affect sets that are made up of items that do not have a level, such as the Aegis Space Set.
- Plasma Hyperflux now has a real description. - The actual power has not changed and is still "fantastic stuff that is awesome and rad."
- Antiproton Carrier Wave consumables no longer stack.
- Applying one will clear all existing Weapon Augmentation buffs currently active.
- Antiproton Carrier Wave now only deals its damage on the first application tick of your weapon firing.
- Damage has been increased to compensate for this limitation.
- Antiproton Carrier Wave buffs no longer expire after 10 shots, but last their full listed duration.
- Fuse Armor can now be properly cleansed by debuff cures such as Quick Fix.
- Updated description of all Duty Officer Active Roster powers:
- Removed "Ground" or "Space" indicators from Specializations
- All active roster powers now indicate "Ground" or "Space" at the beginning of their short descriptions, instead.
- Powers that are not region-restricted do not indicate a region.
- Items linked in chat now correctly display their color when first displayed, instead of requiring mouseover.
- Removed the non-functional "Add Slot" button from the Away Team chooser window.
- The holdings tab of the Fleet window will now display the fleet name and fleet level above the list of holdings.
- The Reward, Challenge, and Players filters in the PvE windows now start with all the options checked.
- Resolved issue that caused the View holding button on the fleet overview screen to go to the wrong screen.