Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Romulan Reputation System: Reached Tier 5 - nothing happened (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=511471)

helvetiamatt81 01-11-2013 11:03 AM

Romulan Reputation System: Reached Tier 5 - nothing happened

Dear all

I just reached Tier 5 in the Romulan Reputation System with the upgrade (takes 15mins), but after accepting the reward for it, nothing happened!
I was able to chose the last and single ability (the one with plus 100 auxilary energy), but nothing else happened. :eek:

With one of my other toons I already reached Tier 5, so I know that I should get contacted by D'Tan or something, receive 750 marks and a lot of dilithium.

One of you with the same experience or a solution?

Thanks,
Matt

idrona 01-11-2013 11:16 AM

I think you have to Hail Starfleet to get the extra goodies.

(Was half asleep when I did mine.)

crypticarmsman 01-11-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helvetiamatt81 (Post 7439571)
Dear all

I just reached Tier 5 in the Romulan Reputation System with the upgrade (takes 15mins), but after accepting the reward for it, nothing happened!
I was able to chose the last and single ability (the one with plus 100 auxilary energy), but nothing else happened. :eek:

With one of my other toons I already reached Tier 5, so I know that I should get contacted by D'Tan or something, receive 750 marks and a lot of dilithium.

One of you with the same experience or a solution?

Thanks,
Matt

You need to do the Romulan T5 ground mission - when you contact D'Tan via the console in the underground ruins (basically the same instance you ran in the T4 Rep mission) and complete the T5 Rep mission - you get your Romulan T5 Rep rewards.

idrona 01-11-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crypticarmsman (Post 7439781)
You need to do the Romulan T5 ground mission - when you contact D'Tan via the console in the underground ruins (basically the same instance you ran in the T4 Rep mission) and complete the T5 Rep mission - you get your Romulan T5 Rep rewards.

Yes and that, I thought OP meant after finishing the instance.

helvetiamatt81 01-11-2013 11:27 AM

Will try

OK I will try immediately to do the Tier4 mission and will report in a few minutes.

But how the hell a player should now that without posting in the forums? :confused:

helvetiamatt81 01-11-2013 11:54 AM

Failure

I couldn't contact D'Tan in the ruins after completing the mission. There was no option to do that (I guess because this special mission was inactive at that time...)

helvetiamatt81 01-11-2013 11:57 AM

Correction

OK, when I pressed the Button to "beam" out of the caves it took a few seconds and it says that D'Tan wants to contact me in there. I also got the accolade for Tier 5. Guess I have to do the mission again and then it is ok....

AFTER A 20 HOUR WAIT OF COURSE! Man!

Thanks for helping! :-)