Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   looking for experienced, mature fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=512951)

epicninja2 01-12-2013 07:14 PM

looking for experienced, mature fleet

I have recently left a fleet (a horrible one might I add) and am currently looking to join another. I am at lvl 50 w/a tactical character on both the Fed and KDF side. I also am at T3 on the Omega rep and T2 on the Romulan rep. Also have completed the optionals on the elite STF's on the fed side so I know how those are ran. What I am looking for in a fleet is one that is medium to large in size, active, mature (and WILL NOT accuse others for some crazy drama), runs fleet grouped STF's and around a T3 in fleet projects (trying to get a lot of awesome gear for me and my boffs). Thank you all for reading this.

buccaneerdtb 01-12-2013 10:20 PM

Tip of the Spear is a small fleet, but other than that we meet your search criteria. You are welcome to join us in a team any time though. Antares@BuccaneerDTB

aquitaine985 01-13-2013 07:02 AM

You're more then welcome try come hang out with us and see if the shoe fits! We're a medium to large, relaxed adult fleet here to play, not babysit kids.

Feel free to check out our website & TS3, or drop me a line if you need any help.

We have a starbase going into T4 and an embassy going into T2. Are well versed in all forms of PVE and encroaching into PVP.

Our recruitment thread.

Good luck sir!

wixiban 01-13-2013 07:41 AM

You could also check us out over at http://www.ufplanets.com

We are a large fleet with our main fed base heading to tier 5, KDF base just hitting tier 4 and a resrve fed base hitting tier 3.

We have fleet STF runs 2-3 times a week and do stfs in small groups most nights, regular PvP and joint fleet events.

Maybe see there.

Wixi

tosveterans 01-14-2013 09:08 AM

If you are looking for a "mature" fleet where everyone is just here to have a good time then you might look at the TOS Veterans Fleet.

We started this fleet when we could not find a fleet that suited us with all over 30 and no bosses and everyone has a say in the direction of the fleet. So we started our own and the rest is h̶i̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶.. errr future? No rules, no bosses and nothing is mandatory.

Please check out our website at tosfleet.com or click on my signature image to see what we are all about.

crusader2007 01-14-2013 02:36 PM

Hello there:

Dont know if you have a fleet yet but Starfleet Liberty Force is still recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

We are a success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...born of hard work and dedication of great individuals.

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

PM me for more information and happy gaming!!!

@2007-2007

jeyj13 01-15-2013 06:12 AM

If you are looking for a fleet, you could join the Shadow Ranger Fleet. We are small, and we are looking for a way to get our starbase upgraded. Considering why you left your previous fleet, I don't think I would need to tell you that the rules are basically:
I. Be respectful.
II. Keep your language clean.
III. Have fun.

You can either send me a PM ingame and I can invite you to the fleet if you wish, or you could go to our Xbox clan website (the reason that the fleet is only comprised of 5 people at the current time) at shadowranger.clannow.com
If I am busy or offline, you can PM one of the officers and ask to join.

Another thing is that our fleet is quite new, and though we have 2 VAs (myself and my first officer), we do need help.